Creating different shops

!Tommy

So, I ported over the Tourist Hut from Majora's Mask and I want to make that my new Bazaar. I moved the shelves back behind the counter with the guy, however, the items are not on the shelves put instead floating in mid air on a different angle. So what my question is, how do I move these? When you talk to the owner of the shop, you disappear and then have a very awkward camera view trying to select an item. I really think it has something to do with the items being in the wrong place. So, what's it actually tied to? Is it the camera angle of you coming in which it sorta seems that when you enter the shop, they're right in your view...or is it tied with the shelves and the shelves are messed up? I really hope that makes sense.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about

Posted Image

I can't seem to fix this problem.

• 3 months later...

Hello there,

You can fix this by changing the coordinates of the items in the shop entries, found at 0xE7EA4C in the ROM.

The format of each entry is: IIII xxxx yyyy zzzz,

where IIII is the item index entry and the three following are the positions that you have to change.

More about this here:http://wiki.spinout182.com/w/Item_Documentation#Shops_Entries

The position of the items are not linked to the shopkeeper's or the shelves' position.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.