Medo's Dream Journal

Conker

So, I am sick of forgetting most of my dreams(plus, I'd like to share these weird dreams with all of you), so I started one earlier today with a handy dream journal app I downloaded... anyways, this morning's dream! 8D

Iron Man 3, Time Travel:

My dream started out with me watching Iron Man do a bunch of heroic, awesome stuff; this is due to me seeing Iron Man 3 in theaters with two friends shortly before, I would think.

Then things got more random, and I dreamt that I had a device which can take me back in time. I used this device in various ways, going to different time periods.

Oddly enough, when going back in time, everything looked and controlled like a video game(Assassin's Creed specifically), so this can only lead me to believe that the device had me go through the genetic memories in my DNA only, rather then physically going back in time.

Memories are fuzzy, but from what I remember about the process in which I did go back in time, it may not have been a genetics thing, but rather something magical... I just remember putting my hands on something, and that's where it stops.

There were also dragons after me, so I quickly jumped off of a tall building into the water below, then they couldn't find me anymore.

I also used this time travel method to go back in time with an old woman on her death bed, into what I think was 1950's America. I did this to bring her comfort in her final hours, letting her experience her glory days, and we had fun ourselves, hitting up diners, movies and so on. I think she died after that sequence.

Memory is not too kind to me, but I think there were more occurrences like the one with the old woman. Oh well, the memory escapes me.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

• Like 1

Okay, I'm sorry, but are you going to keep making these drug-related posts because people have different experiences than you while sleeping?

People sleep, then people dream. Dreams can be anything and everything, and just because my mind wants to cook up some random shit, it doesn't mean I partook in the use of narcotics before bedtime.

Then there's that post you made in my other thread, which, honestly... I don't even know what to make of it; are we on meth? Seriously?

Sleep paralysis is something that happens to many people, and methamphetamine does not tie in at all. It's a very frightening experience, and it will have many wake up seeing horrifying hallucinations. Just because we do, it doesn't mean we're on drugs, for crying out loud.

And yeah, trust me, I'm well-aware you're more than likely joking, but I don't care. It irritates the hell fuck out of me when you keep making these posts in my threads.

• Like 1

It's just a crappy joke, ignore him. ;)

Really though, if you've been having sleep problems for years you might wan't to go to a therapist. Sleep deprivation can cause pretty big problems, you should really document your sleeping patterns as well. You should be getting 7-8 hours of sleep.

It's just a crappy joke, ignore him. ;)

Really though, if you've been having sleep problems for years you might wan't to go to a therapist. Sleep deprivation can cause pretty big problems, you should really document your sleeping patterns as well. You should be getting 7-8 hours of sleep.

I'm not having problems with my sleep, though. I'm just documenting dreams. Dx

Where did you come to that conclusion? If you're referring to the sleep paralysis thing, I was talking about how he made the meth joke to all of the people who do still have it.

I haven't had it for years. xP

Here, http://www.the-gcn.com/topic/2317-weird-experience-heard-myself-wake-up/?do=findComment&comment=36282

"I've had sleep paralysis years ago, for a few years on end"

Yeah, it started years ago. And lasted for a few years. And it ended years ago. I thought that was implied? Especially with how, I'm pretty sure, I said I didn't have it anymore in that thread.

Also, omfg, can we all stop this talk of drugs and bringing off-topic sleep-paralysis discussion in here? I was hoping for this to be where I can document my dreams, and JUST get some discussion on them. And yeah, I woke up not too long ago, so I'm a bit cranky. xP

About your dream... Video game dreams are the wierdest. The creator of Dr Frankenstein documented her dreams, I think. Look where that got her, one of the best book writers ever.

Edit: Mary Shelly, if you ever want to write a book then get a writers block, you'll know where to turn.

Drugs are fun though;  personally I'll enjoy reading your dreams when you document them.  It's always interesting to see how other people's subconscious works and depending on what sort of dream theory you believe in how it connects to them.

I'm glad to see someone else around here is keeping log of their dreams. I keep a dream journal my self, "A written one" and I've been practicing Lucid Dreaming for awhile now... Are you trying to get into the practice of Lucid Dreaming? If you are then its pretty cool. If your not then you should, you can do allot of stuff with it. Control your dreams, etc. I've had some experiences my self. Offtopic: What was the name of the dream journal app did you download? I'd like to see it. :)

I'm glad to see someone else around here is keeping log of their dreams. I keep a dream journal my self, "A written one" and I've been practicing Lucid Dreaming for awhile now... Are you trying to get into the practice of Lucid Dreaming? If you are then its pretty cool. If your not then you should, you can do allot of stuff with it. Control your dreams, etc. I've had some experiences my self. Offtopic: What was the name of the dream journal app did you download? I'd like to see it. :)

I don't know how to make myself lucid dream, it just happens randomly, and not that much with me. And the app is called Dream Journal by Tap Light Utilities; I think it's iOS only.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

• Like 1

I think I've gotten pretty good at lucid dreaming without even knowing it. I mean... I still dream pretty much the same thing every night, and haven't had a nightmare in years. I'm not quite sure if I can control my dreams, per say, but I seem to control the outcomes for the better.

Dog Cloned, Fighting North Korea, American Psycho:

I had an odd dream that there were multiple clones of my dog running around a war zone. I desperately wanted to find my dog, and not a clone; the original her.

This was all in the middle of a war, which seemed to have been with North Koreans, taking place in some weird place with a few busses parked here and there, ground covered with sand, and stone walls surrounding it all.

I was trying my hardest to find her, I kept thinking that if I didn't find her soon, one of the soldiers was going to shoot her, and this did not sit well with me.

Eventually, I would be the lead character of American Psycho, for some reason, and be in a completely different setting, which seemed like an old Victorian house in the middle of a city. I do not remember what happened here, but I can imagine it was weird.

There was more, but I cannot remember what the rest was.

You must be a writer!

*clears throat* btwdatwasa/jokejustsayingthefirstpartnotthesecond

Well, I mean, I am. And I am in firm belief that the first one could possibly make a great story, but I dunno.

Oh, really? That's pretty cool!

Well, not a published writer. When people say "writer", I think person who loves to write/writes great stuff, so that's what I am. If you meant published, well, no. I'm not.

Future War, Forest Temple:

It was another dream that had to do with war, but it was clearly far off into the future. It started out on some school campus, pretty sure it was a collage, and there was a series of cyber attacks going on, and eventually robotic soldiers would find their way in and unload their firearms onto crowds of students.

Fast forward, the war has progressed quite a bit, and I am now some man whose mom had been killed years prior. I have distinct memories of guiding some people to safety through ventilation shafts, though it may have been through some other means.

This man I was, he eventually died in the heat of battle, and was then taken to a safe room to be reconstructed/revived by a few people, and the one doing most of the work was a disabled person named Charlie. Charlie was hooked in to quite a few machines, possibly to keep him alive. His movement was also severely limited.

Upon being brought back to life, I began complaining to the person in charge, saying, "I had her in my arms!", to which the person asked, "Who?", and I answered, "My mom!"

After that, things just fast forwarded to some assault on an enemy ship in the sky, with many enemy drones attacking us in the air before we could finally locate an entrance and enter the ship. It was weird in there, as these drones apparently were powered by human blood? The halls of the ship were covered with it, and there were tiny streams of the stuff on the floor. The blood contrasted the chrome interior a lot, and there was also a red fog.

I remember talking to somebody through some communication channel, not sure about what all of it was, but I remember some of it had to do with the blood. I now cannot remember anything past that point, as the memories, just now, literally left me.

Also, mixed somewhere in between(not sure where, that's why I am putting this here) was a quick, random dream of OoT's forest temple, that I only have a few faint images of flowing through my mind. I just see a few hallways and enemies frozen in time, and that's it.

• 4 months later...

BUMP.

I was in a land of ghosts, and I was female in gender. Sort of dressed like an anime character, or something, as were my companions.

The whole place consisted of ruined buildings, and wide, open valleys. There were, oddly, video game consoles sticking out of the ground in a few places (PS2s and Wiis).

At one point, I found a shrine which had a PS2 underneath these vines with apples on them. The apples had demonic faces, with large, sharp-toothed grins, but they never moved or changed their expressions.

I took the PS2, but my companions warned me that I shouldn't have. The thing was haunted, and that was made clear after I accidentally dropped it on the ground, and its disc drive began spinning all on its own furiously.

I remarked on all the PS2s sticking out of the ground, saying that console was everywhere. One of my companions corrected me, saying that patch of consoles was a bunch of Wiis, and I confirmed this upon closer examination. I said something along the lines of, "Well, they're still everywhere."

Eventually, we'd wind up at a stone door sealed off with magic. One of my companions raised her arms in the air, and said the word "Juncture" and it opened. Once inside, I was in a normal-looking world, surrounded by those still dead.

However, I am pretty sure I was dead at that point. So the use of "Juncture" had some symbolism, when you think of it (joining the dead).

Weirdest part is, I didn't even know the proper meaning of the word until I looked it up after the dream.

EDIT:

Now my memory is fucking with me... I cannot remember if she said junction, or juncture.

Either would make sense, as I'm joining the dead, in a different point in time (it looked like, at least). Hrm... real head scratcher.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.