Thinking about starting a mod.

Conker

...as a side project to Project Venus.

It'd be something simple, and short. Text edits, some environments redesigned/updated, and a few tiny model edits.

What would it be about, IF I started it up? Well, it'd be something Adult Link-only, and it'd be... kind of NSFW.

Basically, I now have the bizarre urge to come up with the most offensive OoT mod that can possibly crawl out of my demented mind.

And trust me, I know this is something a lot of you probably do not want; fact is, I still want to do it, and very well just may. For the lulz, as they say.

• Like 5

How demented are we talking? Like, anti-Zora bigotry or like Princess Zelda going on a shotgun massacre?

...really? That's like a children's tale compared to what's currently brewing in my mind.

An NSFW mod huh? Sounds messed up, but interesting...

Oh, it's -really- interesting what I have planned so far. If you want a good laugh you will soon after feel guilty about having, this will be the mini-mod for you.

• Like 1

Blinx, you recognize the potential of making this a Tingle mod right? Where you play as him? See if you can't figure something out with Hylian Toolbox. Playing as Tingle would be the absolute best excuse for anything and everything you can imagine. No matter how NSFW you want to get, with Tingle the protagonist, everything is valid.

• Like 2

medo, let me get in on this. we can put in unlimited adult references and nasty funny shiet. if you need any models graphics or map hax, let me know. i need to be a part of a project, a funny awesome one.

Your skills would be most appreciated! :D

I'm seeing a potential team lining up. Would anyone interested in helping like to be added to a Skype group for easier communication, even if this is a small mini-mod?

Also, Spire, your Tingle idea. I'm loving it, and it had me picture so much hilarious story elements when I was in the shower a few minutes ago. It's perfect!

Edited by Colonel Medo

my skype is doomraider. im on my way home from jersey, 2 hour trip, and im going to a phillies game tonight, but i have tomorrow, sunday, and most of next week off. thats enough time for me to pump alot of content!

Awesome, added. Come Monday is when I can start putting in work myself(staying at friend's house this weekend).

Enjoy the game, too. :)

I fully support this mod, tingle, and you showering.

Glad to have your support! Lord, this will be amazing.

My Skype is: carsten.lichter :P

Added. :)

EDIT:

Time to leave for friend's; will use Tapatalk and try to hop on mobile Skype, if it works well enough.

Edited by Colonel Medo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.