Post any screenshot of Zelda models, dungeons or mods you´ve done.

pkjoan

Posted Image

^ The above is a dungeon I made awhile ago for a full-game mod that I had planned on making. In total, I have around 4 dungeons already made so if I ever wanted to get to finishing it, I could just have it as a Majora's Mask mod :P Anyways, I particularly liked that photo for some reason.

• Like 1

Posted Image

I made this while I was learning how to make and import maps with SharpOcarina.  This cave is supposed to lead to a little village outside of Hyrule Kingdom.  If I decide to actually make a mini-mod, I'm probably going to completely remake this from scratch.

• Like 2

Posted Image

I made this last night (procrastinating bed time) just because I hadn't used Google Sketchup in about a year lol

Posted Image

there are some texture errors though...

Also it wasn't until after I made it I realized it looks a lot like the Boss Stalfos room :P

• Like 1

Posted Image

I made this last night (procrastinating bed time) just because I hadn't used Google Sketchup in about a year lol

Posted Image

there are some texture errors though...

Also it wasn't until after I made it I realized it looks a lot like the Boss Stalfos room :P

That is really amazing for something done in Google Sketchup. I prefer the tidyness of blender as I have tried Sketchup before, and I guess it depends on how you find it?

I am uncomfortable with the controls in Google Sketchup, so perhaps I missed something when using it.

No matter though, Blender converts obj files pretty decently. Imperfect, but I re-convert the file to be used in xdan's Model2N64.

I really like the style this is in... was this part of the Gerudo Fortress's rooms?

Hyrulean throne room. and if you are wondering, yes i have i preset model i made for these. in blender, so i can pose them however I want.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pretty epic bobbotheclown, I like the fact that the wall structure looks like giant arms.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.