Legend of Zelda: Tainted Blade

Samurai

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture V6

Downloads

V5.8 Pack 

Please note, please do not redistribute this with other changes or other additions.

Sorry, but you had to see it coming. I noticed you were using textures from the community retexture project.

And it states right on the top of the page here, and I even quoted it for you. That you cannot redistribute their textures with other changes or additions.

So I hope you were planning for those textures you took and changed to be temporary. Unless of course you made them under a different name back when, I read the list of contributors and your current name wasn't on it. If they are indeed yours, then I apologize, I just had to do the right thing and be sure I checked your rights to them.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.emutalk.net/threads/51481-Zelda-Ocarina-of-time-Community-Retexture-Project-V6-Development-Topic

lol Dude, I even said that the textures weren't even mine. They were Zeth's Magick Armour Link textures. I just modified them.

These are not the textures that will be used in-game.

I'm only using them to give people an idea of what the final product will look like. Obviously, the final textures won't be in a texture pack, but in-game. 

Obviously, they're only used to give you lovely people a rough idea what Tainted Link will look like.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture V6

Downloads

V5.8 Pack 

Please note, please do not redistribute this with other changes or other additions.

Sorry, but you had to see it coming. I noticed you were using textures from the community retexture project.

And it states right on the top of the page here, and I even quoted it for you. That you cannot redistribute their textures with other changes or additions.

So I hope you were planning for those textures you took and changed to be temporary. Unless of course you made them under a different name back when, I read the list of contributors and your current name wasn't on it. If they are indeed yours, then I apologize, I just had to do the right thing and be sure I checked your rights to them.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.emutalk.net/threads/51481-Zelda-Ocarina-of-time-Community-Retexture-Project-V6-Development-Topic

But I do appreciate the fact you spoke up about it. No hard feelings, man. :)

That's all I was making sure of. Because I know on my old project I used zeth's textures to start, just for demonstration as I was starting out.

I replaced them all completely eventually.

And I didn't have time to read EVERYTHING when I spotted this. I just wanted to be sure that you knew, modifying somebody else's texture wouldn't do.

Unless you decided to do like I did and get some textures to use as a base from free sites.

EDIT: And I was referring to the icons in the HUD, not Zeth's texture. I figured you might of gotten permission for that one.

• Like 1

You should make a spell that acts a ring of fire that burns any creature Link moves into.

do you know how hard that would be to program?

Quite a challenge I imagine, but would it be any more so than the alterations to Din's Fire? Suppose one replaced the object for the Nayru's Love animation with the fire ring animation and altered the actor to dealing fire damage on impact?

Okay maybe that would take a lot of work.

• 2 weeks later...

You should make a spell that acts a ring of fire that burns any creature Link moves into.

Quite a challenge I imagine, but would it be any more so than the alterations to Din's Fire? Suppose one replaced the object for the Nayru's Love animation with the fire ring animation and altered the actor to dealing fire damage on impact?

Okay maybe that would take a lot of work.

Everything worthwhile does.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This mod looks very promising, I love the new dungeons and the tainted realm. When you said Link had gained control over his inner darkness, I assumed you meant he could use that power at will - giving him increased strength, etc, kinda like Jak and Daxter's Dark Jak, but a bit more subtle.

In any case, it looks wonderful so far!

Wow, this mod seems very promising!!! I'm almost as excited as I was when I first heard about the URA Project. By the way when do you think the first trailer will be shown off? 

Well, if you figure out where the sword slash is at and just modify it slightly to make it hurt anything you touch. (Like make it as big as Link.) I'm just thinking outside the box I guess.

Or, just find where the fire arrow being shot is located and have it be put on Link instead. *shrugs*

Edited by DarthDub

• 2 months later...

We are on a Hiatus at the Moment actually. We're a Team of 4 Modders/Modelers, 1 Composer and 1 concept artist. Our Composer wants to get into modding and two of us (myself included) want to get better at it before we Keep on going with this project, since with got a few bigger things planned for it.

Please note, the description of this project is somewhat outdated (we seriously have to get our s**t together...). We will update this thread once the script is finaly done.

• Like 1

We are on a Hiatus at the Moment actually. We're a Team of 4 Modders/Modelers, 1 Composer and 1 concept artist. Our Composer wants to get into modding and two of us (myself included) want to get better at it before we Keep on going with this project, since with got a few bigger things planned for it.

Please note, the description of this project is somewhat outdated (we seriously have to get our s**t together...). We will update this thread once the script is finaly done.

Well good luck then guys lol, i'm working on a project myself so I know what its like, but keep at it the best you can!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.