The Superbowl

Netsrac

Okay guys, so I couldn´t watch the Superbowl because here in Germany they´ve shown it live at 1 o´clok in the morning and I didn´t want to take the risk of getting caught by my parents this late or else I would´ve gotten grounded. So I stayed quiet in my room and went to bed at about 2:15 in the morning without letting my parents take note of it like most of the time. Now I didn´t get the score nor whose won....... well until now because one of my friends thought that he had to be a total d***, so he told me how it had ended (I wanted to watch it with another friend who recorded it by the way). So I thought okay it´s time for punishment. But sadly, the only good idea I´ve got is to smack his face really hard which we do all the time (yes me and my friend´s we´re very violent <XD). So I thought: "Why not ask this Lovely Community to for help?". So any ideas??? A really good prank would be great! *mallicious laughter*

Did I actually post this in the right category? O.o

Edited by Netsrac

I see, so you want to get a friend back where it hurts,well here's some suggestions.

Salty ToothpasteSprinkle some salt on your victim's toothbrush. When this person goes to brush their teeth, he or she will get a salty unpleasant treat.Shower Before EnteringIf your victim turns on the shower before actually entering the tub area. Then before their next shower, turn the shower-head so it faces outside the shower area. Most people don't even look up before turning the nozzle.Black On BlackChange the prompt on your victim's computer to be black on black, and watch there reactions. If they don't know computers well you could mess with them and tell them its a virus.

I know these are kinda little pranks, but if some one did this stuff to me every day, I know I'd be pissed-off. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.