Enter the Zone... The Official GCN Advertisement

Shadow Fire

I know it isn't really much a big deal for those of you who are already part of the community, but I figured I'd at least show you the official GCN advertisement which is now public on the GCNOfficial channel. If you would like to assist in bringing traffic to this community, you have permission to make your own, or link to the video. At any rate, here it is:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Coming from someone who has been on YT for a long time, there needs to be a serious channel overhaul as all channels havve been converted to the new format. Icon and banner need to be updated as well as videos. Perhaps you could do project/mod reviews of what has been released on GCN as well as upcoming things. This would attract more to the site as well as give the many excellent projects some exposure. Just some ideas!

Coming from someone who has been on YT for a long time, there needs to be a serious channel overhaul as all channels havve been converted to the new format. Icon and banner need to be updated as well as videos. Perhaps you could do project/mod reviews of what has been released on GCN as well as upcoming things. This would attract more to the site as well as give the many excellent projects some exposure. Just some ideas!

I plan on doing this at a later date, considering I lack video capture equipment. Also, I am not the only person who can utilise this account. All of the community administrators have access to the account.

It's Prelude to Another from Ura.

Yup.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.