What new things do you want for OoT3D

Forecast

Ok, so anyone, what new content do you like for OoT3D? Here's the things I would like to be in the game:

-1. I would like that scrapped Ura Zelda feature in which you take a picture of your face so that the game would use it as a mask.

-2. I would also like if we got new items we could find in the game. I mean, using the existing items of the original was fun, but a few more items could add in to the playability :P

-3. I wouldn't mind new areas(but not new dungeons, Ninty said so). It could add more fun to the exploration factor and get some new sidequests going.

-4. Easier places to find those Gold Skulltulas. I mean hunting for them in the original wasn't so bad at first, but trying to get the last few ones proved to get a little tedious. But probably it won't be a little problem anymore thanks to the "Game Notes" feature on the 3DS.

Well, that's my list. Whats yours?

well.. the second and third things you said adn :

1. gold Skulltulas and heart container on different places.

2. a few new cutscenes.

3. a better castle town , with 3d grafiks and high poly NPCs.

4. much harder bosses.

5. one or two extra quests to get money :P .

6. new earster eggs like the super mario paintings in hyrule castle.

and maybe a bit different dungeons.

Better enemy AI. It's sad that for a game this long, it is not unreasonable to attempt a no-damage run. I especially want much harder bosses, as alphaheiti said--it's hardly a surprise to me anymore if I beat them without taking a scratch in just a couple of minutes. For a remake of this game, in addition to better models and scenery, the bosses should, in general, take at least five minutes to beat, assuming they will run off the same strategies as the original. Better yet, change each boss's attacks and the method the player has to use to beat them--that will be MUCH more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.