I think it's my time to leave.

Conker

I don't feel as connected to this place as I used to, honestly.

I don't even know if I'm actually going to leave or not, so I may still be logged in during certain times in the coming days, but if there's a point where I've gone completely silent here, you know what it means.

I will probably come back later down the line, but I don't know. Time will tell.

Okay, I've made my decision:

I'll stay, though I don't have much ideas as far as things to post goes. But I'm staying.

we are all going to support you on whatever decision you make

it's your choice

i just hope whichever choice you make, will be a good one for you

your awesome nyan, and we are all glad you were a part of the gcn :D

That means a lot, thank you.

Yeah, if you decide to leave, then I'll miss ya broski. I had a great time chatting with you and your witty humor.

I appreciate that, thanks.

• Like 5

Dude I havent talked to you much but I have seen and read a hole hell allot of stuff you have done for the project pretty much since URA started, reading your profile it looks like your have some depressions issues, thats something I dont take lightly. Now it may not be your reasons for thinking about leaveing but I have dealt with something like this in the past. I have told at least one other person on this forum that when you do have depression, you need to vent. My best friend in real life has ptsd and depression from a heart attack he had allmost 2 years ago when people have that problem it may seem like they can get annoyed with you but I have stuck by him through and through and he tells me now and then how much it helps. You should have some close friends, when your dealing with issues reach out for help its nothing to be ashamed of, none of us are perfect and we all have are problems. Were all here for ya man even if we all do have problems every now and then. Dont feel ashamedto reach out when you need help, I have no issues helping you out with whatever i can.

SanguinettiMods, your not sounding so great either. The same goes for you and every one else here on the GCN. At the end of the day its YOUR choice to be happy, but its not always easy sometimes a little help can go a long way.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.