My version of the Ura Zelda logo

Errorjack

This is my version of the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Ura Expansion logo. I see the one now, it's good but it could be improved. All graphics can be improved but the current one has a lot of little things that could be fitted. (Sorry for the pixels, it's compressed because my photoshop is hating.)

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

• Like 3

Oh god, I love this! It's much more polished than what we currently have, and I just looove the faint, inner glow which is applied to the "Zelda" text.

One thing:

You should try fixing the jaggies on the blue Triforce, and maybe even try doing said Triforce in a golden color.

But I'm sure the rest of the team will love this.

• Like 1

Oh god, I love this! It's much more polished than what we currently have, and I just looove the faint, inner glow which is applied to the "Zelda" text.

One thing:

You should try fixing the jaggies on the blue Triforce, and maybe even try doing said Triforce in a golden color.

But I'm sure the rest of the team will love this.

Alright, here is v2:

Posted Image

• Like 4

I really like this! I took the initiative to import it over the title screen using the ura team's texturing tool. I know a lot of what makes it great was the detail and polish, but here's what it looks like on the title screen.

34teiyg.png

(What really needs to happen is for several parts to be split up and replaced over the other textures, since if you notice, the title screen elements that are there normally overlap it)

• Like 1

[...] the ura team's texturing tool [...]

That is such a tiny part of your post, but I'm really glad you do have something like that now. There's been a voice nagging in the back of my head for never having finished my texture importer/exporter, so this is something I'm really, really glad to hear - also, my sincere apologies to Zeth and Naxy for abandoning it.

I really like this! I took the initiative to import it over the title screen using the ura team's texturing tool. I know a lot of what makes it great was the detail and polish, but here's what it looks like on the title screen.

(What really needs to happen is for several parts to be split up and replaced over the other textures, since if you notice, the title screen elements that are there normally overlap it)

Do you want me to split it into pieces so you can move them around? Give me the certain files I need to replace and I'll make sure they fit.

That is such a tiny part of your post, but I'm really glad you do have something like that now. There's been a voice nagging in the back of my head for never having finished my texture importer/exporter, so this is something I'm really, really glad to hear - also, my sincere apologies to Zeth and Naxy for abandoning it.

I went ahead and took care of it, also thanks to your help with the information on the palette command. You have a ton of great software that you work on, I really feel like you have no reason to be guilty, you come up with a lot of pretty amazing stuff. You currently have definitely the best tool for making custom levels too.

Do you want me to split it into pieces so you can move them around?

Only if it's something you'd like to see done personally, I just thought you might want a peek at what your logo would look like on the title screen.

I went ahead and took care of it, also thanks to your help with the information on the palette command. You have a ton of great software that you work on, I really feel like you have no reason to be guilty, you come up with a lot of pretty amazing stuff. You currently have definitely the best tool for making custom levels too.

Only if it's something you'd like to see done personally, I just thought you might want a peek at what your logo would look like on the title screen.

I would love to see it at it's full potential. It does look a bit funky and if there is a way it could be improved, I can do so. I've got the PSD if you guys would want to do it yourself but I would more than happy to see if I can fit the pieces in.

While I do like the golden Triforce, and the nice inner glow of the ZELDA text, the rest of it doesn't seem to flow as well. The fonts used look out of place to me.

Still, it's a nice job, but I do rather the one that Zeth made.

Fonts out of place? They are the default Zelda fonts, Times and the Ocarina of Time font used in the textboxs.

Thanks, just trying to improve on what I can. He made an awesome one, just wanted to see if I could remake it and maybe spice it up(spice girls anyone?)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.