Really Sick

Shadow Fire

Guys, I feel I should make an announcement, just in case something happens to me.

Long story short: I seem to have contracted a potentially fatal strain of influenza. I've been throwing up so many times and I've already stopped breathing twice.

My odds are somewhat good. ~80% chance of beating it, but I'm still scared.

This trend does not make sense, I'm supposed to be the one getting hit by a car next! D:

Seriously, though, you've got my best wishes for you, and if there's anything I or anyone else in this community can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

I have some good news. While I am still sick, I'm out of the danger zone. I went to hospital at the behest of Zeth, and the rest of the major people in the URA team. I had my blood taken, a chest X-ray, an ECG (electrocardiogram), and was given an intravenous drip. I had a fever of 39°C (102.2°F). Thankfully, my fever just broke, so I'm now on my way to recovery.

However, there is bad news. I think I have infected the rest of my family. I've been hearing my mother, as well as my brother coughing. No word on if my sister has been infected too... but... *sigh*

Shadow Fire, You and Zeth are one of my favorite admins, "No offense Arcaith, :P" Honestly I don't want to end up losing a really good admin. I hope you will fight through your troubles, and hope good stuff will come the way. I had to deal with asthma attacks when I was young, so I know how it feels. "Off topic discussion" Jason, why didn't you told me you had the swine flu? That sounded pretty scary. >.> Glad your feeling better.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.