N64 with blue light?! :o

Zeth Ryder

Makes it look more modern actually, idk, it's just that nowadays white and blue LEDs seem to be the way to go :D

PS: ...and wow! An inserted genuine grey N64 controller? Seriously? You still have a working grey genuine one? Awesome.

I was actually going to say the same thing about the light c:

And what do you mean about the grey n64 controller? I still have one and it works perfectly. Are they rare now?

I have two grey controllers, the joystick barely works on one and the other has a broken Z button (bad for GoldenEye). I only have one controller that works well and isn't broken in some way (blue Pokémon controller) but that one is starting to wear out too.

Hrm, I have three N64 controllers - my original grey one, a black one, and a transparent green one - and all of them have their issues. The grey one's analog stick is very worn out and physically hangs from time to time, plus the top part of the casing's yellowed for some reason, and the green one might have a loose connection somewhere as it sometimes kinda just stops working. Only the black one is still well playable.

Funny enough, I modded my N64 to have a green light a couple years ago, but I think this looks cooler than my green! Nice job!

Also, since others have bragged about discussed their controllers here: Over the past few months, I've bought three controllers for my N64 (all Nintendo OEM); one original gray, one black (or dark gray, if you must), and one gold. All three have perfect control sticks, which goes along with my old Atomic Purple controller, which has a near-perfect control stick. All my other old controllers have pretty awful control sticks, so now they're nothing more than looking-at controllers.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.