BRAND NEW ZELDA OOT 3D GAMEPLAY

alphaheiti

I saw that, then this:

Then I flipped, 'cause they're bringing back Pilot Wings. TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. GAME. Although it was addicting, there was like, 3 game play modes of the same thing. The only remotely cool thing about Pilot Wings was the secrets and cheats and what not. Secrets like going through an opening in a building in San Francisco and wind up in New York next to a building that looks exactly the same (and vice versa).

I saw that, then this:

Then I flipped, 'cause they're bringing back Pilot Wings. TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. GAME. Although it was addicting, there was like, 3 game play modes of the same thing. The only remotely cool thing about Pilot Wings was the secrets and cheats and what not. Secrets like going through an opening in a building in San Francisco and wind up in New York next to a building that looks exactly the same (and vice versa).

If you don't like Pilotwings then you don't need to buy it when the 3DS comes out. There's always SSFIV3D if you like the series.

• 3 weeks later...

All the new texture's and modeling ruins the game for me

Um, wut? Well, your opinion. IMO, it looks more fluent and more refined than the N64 version. Anyways, it's looks more like the original artwork than anything.

EDIT: More new footage of OoT3D in the features overview for the Nintendo 3DS(starts in the 2:09-2:19 mark):

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.