Hey ! Bonjour à vous !

Hayate

Hello to all of you URA Zelda Team and GCN Community !

I'm Hayate, I'm 19 years old and for those who didn't get it yet, I'm French :P I'm also a huge NIntendo 64 (and The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask) fan, the greatest console I ever played on. Some years ago, I seen that a community created some texture packs for N64 games. I thought that this modification was the biggest thing to do with all those games. Then, I discovered the GCN Community and the URA Zelda Project, which is the greatest game hack I've ever seen.

As I said I'm a big fan of The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of TIme. I like all the aspects of the game. The final product, but not only that. I find all the developpement stages interesting, from the first 1995 Tech Demo to the game prerelease. I like also the fact that the game contain some 64DD related content, which mean that the game was able to receive some new content like new dungeons, new quests, new items... So, I was pretty happy when I heard about the URA Zelda Project.

Also, I'm pretty interested into OOT Rom Hacking. It seems really complicated but I think that with some Power, Courage and Wisdom ( :lol: ), I can make something with my ignorant hands !

Merci de m'avoir lu ! ;) (And sorry for my poor english :ph34r: )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.