Happy New Year !!!

ToonLink

Well, all you had to do was ask.

Also, you need your eyes checked. You DO have administrator powers.

I just gave them to you...

No sooner said than done. Sounds just like you, Shadow Fire. XD

Happy New Year, all, here's hoping the penultimate year of our existence will be even more amazing than the last.

• 2 years later...

Happy New Years!! If you don't drink then you better be eating lost of delicious shit and enjoying yourself even if it means getting stupid and crazy, and if you drink you better be getting even more stupid and drinking lots of alcholic beverages (Not lethal amounts xD)

stay safe and have fun everyone

I'm gonna be playing video games like it's the mid 1990's and eating until I'm full of regrets and want to diet for the next week

Happy New Years!! If you don't drink then you better be eating lost of delicious shit and enjoying yourself even if it means getting stupid and crazy, and if you drink you better be getting even more stupid and drinking lots of alcholic beverages (Not lethal amounts xD)

This here ^ came 9 hours too late for me... >.< *pukes "2014" on the floor* I should get into that new years resolution stuff: No more alcohol for me.

Well Happy new year my friends "und einen guten rutsch ins neue Jahr" (<--German)

This here ^ came 9 hours too late for me... >.< *pukes "2014" on the floor* I should get into that new years resolution stuff: No more alcohol for me.

Well Happy new year my friends "und einen guten rutsch ins neue Jahr" (<--German)

Lol, I've said that more than once before "No more alcohol".

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.