Hallo guys

Guest freyageorgia

Guest freyageorgia

Hi guys! So I'm getting back into my Zelda Hacking sort of stuff, and even though I'm bad I felt like joining here because this stuff interests me so much and I never have anyone to talk to about it or share stuff with. I just thought it would be pretty cool to actually do something with this, and actually be able to talk to other people about it without them thinking I'm insane and having no idea what I'm talking about 8)

I'm such a newbie at this kind of stuff, I've never really done anything much more than using ZAP2. I've done some really basic text editing using a hex, too, but that's about it. I'm more focused on Ocarina of Time than anything else, so, like, yeah, hi!

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you are wanting to really get into hacking OOT, there is a lot of documentation on OOT located on the wiki. Feel free to join in discussion and post and if you have a question, feel free to post it in the Q&A section and our members or staff will help you on the road to hacking. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.