Do you want me to be on post moderation? Vote!

dekupk5

Dude, just calm down. You're acting like almost everybody here dosen't like you, but that's not true. It's just that you need to tone down the contents of your posts(not forcing you to though, just a suggestion) or just vent your anger at that therapy thread you just made a while ago. Be happy :)

Let's everyone calm the fuck down folks, we don't want to go down the path which ZSO went down where everyone started turning on each other, or "elitist hierarchy" bullshit.

While obviously I'm the new guy here, I can't see ANYONE that's deserving of post moderation on a case by case basis.

If people are getting that antsy, they need to take a week's break from this place - go visit other friends, forums, towns, whatever. Take it from someone who has gotten really frustrated on forums before; It's best to just take a step back out and chill. Whatever argument your having today will probably blow over no later then next week (usually the next day or two) and is most certainly not going to have a big impact on the bigger picture for yourself, the other person, and everyone in general.

As for your dekupk5, I see nothing wrong with your posts in general. The only time I've had even a slight negative thought about you is in this thread, and it's not even negative per-se, just... more concerned I guess. Everything is all cool dude, I wouldn't sweat it. Sure, one or two people might not agree with everything you say, but oh well. You're entitled to your opinion just as much as the other person is. As long as you're not trying to shove it down their throat or being overly antagonistic when you don't need to be (which... I've haven't really seen you be IIRC) then it's all good.

Let's everyone calm the fuck down folks, we don't want to go down the path which ZSO went down where everyone started turning on each other, or "elitist hierarchy" bullshit.

While obviously I'm the new guy here, I can't see ANYONE that's deserving of post moderation on a case by case basis.

If people are getting that antsy, they need to take a week's break from this place - go visit other friends, forums, towns, whatever. Take it from someone who has gotten really frustrated on forums before; It's best to just take a step back out and chill. Whatever argument your having today will probably blow over no later then next week (usually the next day or two) and is most certainly not going to have a big impact on the bigger picture for yourself, the other person, and everyone in general.

As for your dekupk5, I see nothing wrong with your posts in general. The only time I've had even a slight negative thought about you is in this thread, and it's not even negative per-se, just... more concerned I guess. Everything is all cool dude, I wouldn't sweat it. Sure, one or two people might not agree with everything you say, but oh well. You're entitled to your opinion just as much as the other person is. As long as you're not trying to shove it down their throat or being overly antagonistic when you don't need to be (which... I've haven't really seen you be IIRC) then it's all good.

This, 100%. I don't think anyone could have put it in better words. Thanks for that, Teej :)

[...]

Oh god. Awful flashbacks in my head in 3... 2... 1...

But really now, I agree. Just "respectfully ignore" one another, or at least refrain from getting into arguments over more or less nothing. We will never all be of the same opinion, all have the same mindset, or sense of humor, or whatever...