Satoshi Kura

Satoshi Kura

Satoshi Kura

Well, as you all know, I'm Satoshi Kura. This is also an RP account, as I LOVE RPing. I just like having adventures, and I also have 2 forms: Lugia and human. I use both forms pretty regularly. I use my sword, Rakiri, in both and I'm pretty dangerous to fight, especially if I have Rakiri out. Rakiri causes quite a shock, literally. It's a lightning sword. It's pretty large (the blade's almost 6 feet long), but light too. I can swing it with ease, but if someone else tries to use it it becomes unbearably heavy, unless they have my permission. I can also absorb electricity from the environment and use it to further charge my sword, and blast people with it. I can use Rakiri pretty well in both forms, but I prefer my human form while fighting. It just doesn't seem fair to use Aeroblast against another person, anyway.

Saito Kura

I'm Saito Kura. I'm Satoshi's variation of Kaito (a Vocaloid, if you don't know what one is, gugure-kasu), and I act like him too.

My favorite colors are blood red and a reddish-orange. You'll often see me in those, especially with my main outfit. My favorite food's ramen. I love it as much as Kaito loves ice cream. My favorite type? Oriental. All kinds are good, but that's my favorite.

My relationships with the other Vocaloids... I really don't know any of them. They probably don't know I exist. I live by myself in an apartment. I also may be in the younger ages than other Kaitos, but I can still handle myself. I'm still in school (unfortunately) and I sometimes see Nigaito around town.

My interests... Hmmmm... I've got a few. I'm one of the more quiet Kaitos. I love reading manga, like Death Note and Claymore. Drawing's one of my ways of spending time, too. I also enjoy graphic design programs on computers. I also happen to be a pretty good swordsman. Like my creator, I prefer longswords. I swing pretty fast, too, and I train about 2 hours a day.

Ok.. what's next? Ah, yes. My personality. I have a little deeper voice than Kaito. I prefer to read or draw over anything else. I do talk, especially if it's about something I like.

If you have any questions for me or Saito, ask them here. Or we can RP. I'd prefer it'd be on MSN though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.