Mcdonalds vs Burger King????

alphaheiti

Well damn it, I can't decide. I'm a sucker for McD's Hamburger Royal TS (uh, similar to a Quarter Pounder elsewhere, according to Wikipedia) but the Double Whopper and Long Chicken aren't bad either... I guess for me it all depends on where I am, and if the next fast food place is McD's or BK. Or Subway - Sunday's "Sub of the Day", Roasted Chicken Breast.

...although, thinking about it, I believe I like the food at Kochlöffel the most. There's exactly one of their restaurants anywhere near - which is still some 40km away, thus I can rarely eat there - but their food is just so good (Best-Chicken ftw - and their fries!) :P

I hate fast food burger joints. Watch Supersize Me to see half the reason.

Have seen it, but I think as long as you don't eat there every day exclusively, you have much less to fear than Spurlock in the movie. Gotta admit, tho, that I'm not much of a healty eater - not so much McD and the like, but frozen pizza or canned foods - and should change my eating habits somewhat. I really do like salad, tomatoes, and bell pepper (...I think they're called in English :P), but thinking of the efford to prepare a fresh salad... well, I'm pretty lazy.

Forget Burger King and McDonalds. Have any of you ever been to Five Guys? I believe there only in the eastern U.S., but seriously, there fast food puts McDonalds and Burger King to shame.

Not only east, bro. West Coast has 'em too.

You see, Taco Bell is not greasy. Go there. Get a Quesadilla. Dump Hot sauce on it. Eat it.

Are you trying to kill me? x.x;;

I can't eat spicy food! Not to mention I'm not a big fan of fake mexican food anyways. :P

I'm honestly more the type of guy that loves preparing my own meals instead of fast food, but if I do go out, I got out to these mom and pop restaurants that give you quite the bang for your buck on top of being a lot healthier for you.

I can't eat spicy food! Not to mention I'm not a big fan of fake mexican food anyways. :P

I'm honestly more the type of guy that loves preparing my own meals instead of fast food, but if I do go out, I got out to these mom and pop restaurants that give you quite the bang for your buck on top of being a lot healthier for you.

I usually prepare my own meals... I hardly ever go out to eat. But when I do, I usually eat Italian or REAL Mexican food... but Taco Bell when I don't have time for a real restaurant.

OFF TOPIC:

I couldn't help but notice your new avatar... you did a very good job with the coloring.

OFF TOPIC:

I couldn't help but notice your new avatar... you did a very good job with the coloring.

I got bored honestly, so I was like why not, its still kind of a rush job. I'm really leaving the real colouring in Dominic's hands as he's a -very- good artist. :3

This.

Bahaha, I agree with Zeth that if you are going to go out, actually go out to a legit restaurant, part of the reason I haven't eaten McDonalds or Burger King in 4 years. Usually, my mom makes food for us, and if she doesn't, we usually go to an Italian restaurant cause we're all literally straight-up Italian. (As in, born there)

Bahaha, I agree with Zeth that if you are going to go out, actually go out to a legit restaurant, part of the reason I haven't eaten McDonalds or Burger King in 4 years. Usually, my mom makes food for us, and if she doesn't, we usually go to an Italian restaurant cause we're all literally straight-up Italian. (As in, born there)

I'm like... Cajun or something. But you don't see many Cajun restaurants, so Olive Garden or one of them expensive, fancy Italian places will do instead... until Mardi Gras. I cook some damn good Gumbo... well, I pretty much cook damn good everything... I am a Chef, after all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.