Our Alternate Encounter

Sollux Captor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maka shook her head with a small sigh as she came forward again, "Damn! They bought themselves a lot of time with that trick!" She turned around, "Let's hurry, Black*Star!"

"Right! Time for more action!" The assassin exclaimed before both teens raced past Free and into the darkness.

Free smirked as the spell was finally stopped, as he disappeared from sight, leaving the area in silence once more.

---

Yuri had ended up on the roof from one of Mizune's attacks, groaning softly, her body completely worn out... she still wasn't very good at holding her semi weapon form for very long... 20 minutes already... how much longer could she do this...?

She found the quadruplet stacked mouse in front of her once more, though she seemed pretty tired too.

• 3 weeks later...

*Let's just keep moving, okay? Maka and Black*Star seemed really strong, but they're still human. They'll need our help to stop the Kishin from being reborn.*

Soul urged him to keep moving, as the shinigami summoned his skateboard and they took off.

---

*The room is right there, Maka! The werewolf and frog witch is probably already inside, let's go!* Liz said, finally seeming determined rather than scared of the creepy place

*Yeah! We're gonna save the day!* Patty squealed.

The blonde girl flipped in the air, aiming to shoot, but then she froze. Standing in front of her was a person with bandages wrapped around their head and lying behind them like limp limbs. Time seemed to freeze for a moment before the bandages shot out and wrapped around her legs. "Damnit!" she cursed before she aimed and shot at him. However the shots did nothing much to her shock, 'Who's this mummy guy?!' she thought.

With the two in front of Maka, they found her lying on the ground, seeming to be shooting the air.

"She's been caught in the madness like we were! Now's our chance!" Free looked over at Eruka.

"Right!" With that, she hurried to run towards the bag that was sealing the Kishin, gripping the syringe.

Before he could do anything, he felt something pierce into his body, blood on his lip, as he looked down, finding the strange guy from before showing his arm through his chest.

Dammit, not this again...I'm really getting sick of this guy...I feel like I'm starting to lose it...

The bandages wound around Maka bringing her face to "face" with the mummy person. She didn't even flinch, only closed her eyes, 'Calm down. Just breathe. What you're seeing is brought on by the wavelength of the kishin's madness. You've felt it plenty of times on the way down here.' Her eyes snapped open. 'It's only a hallucination!' The illusion vanished allowing her to drop down onto her feet.

• 2 weeks later...

"As long as I'm aiming for the black blood, the werewolf won't be able to move!" Maka shouted to the blue haired assassin. "I'll cover for you Black*Star, go now!" "I'm going!" He replied as he started to charge at Eruka. "Be careful, the kishin's madness can cause hallucinations!" The blonde warned him. "No worries, my sixth sense really sucks! I can barely feel the madness!" Black*Star scoffed cause her to smirk, "Excellent!"

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing to take Maka's shots, Free found that the runt from before had flipped over his head, and had summoned his Enchanted sword.

"He's coming, Eruka!!"

Eruka managed to stop for a moment, as she began to cast, saying 'Ribbit frog, ribbit frog, croak ribbit croak croak' as a tadpole bomb appeared in her hand, as she threw it at Black*Star, thought the blast, had knocked both of them over, as the syringe was tossed across the floor.

• 2 weeks later...

Black*Star jumped to his feet, grinning, "Alright!" He raced towards the needle with the intention of destroying it. He ignored Eruka who shouted at him only to end up freaking out over the illusion.

"Here goes!" The blue haired assassin yelled, about to strike down, but before he could, something else grabbed the needle away.

• 2 weeks later...

The frog witch seemed pleased as her pet had snatched the needle away and tossed it over to her. His victory for her was cut short as Black*Star was soon beating the crap out of it, as tears were visible in her eyes.

"Tadpole Jackson... you were a good pet... I won't forget you!"

With that, she turned around, and ran over towards the bag that held the Kishin inside and pushed the needle as deep as she could manage, trying to get it to go in.

"Hurry up, Eruka!"

Free shouted at her, still taking gunshots from Maka's pistols at the moment.

• 4 months later...

"Damn, don't even think about it. Get the hell away from there, frog girl!" Black*Star yelled, charging forward.

"You've gotta stop her now, Black*Star!" Maka yelled to him.

'The enchanted sword mode is at its limit, but I have to do this, even if it tears me apart!' The blue haired assassin thought. He leaped into the air with a war cry. "Looks like your time is up, froggy! TAKE THIS!" He yelled before attacking.

• 2 weeks later...

The room seemed to go quiet as the blade slashed forward.

Eruka was watching with wide eyes as she was holding one half of the syringe that she had been holding, as the other half, along with the contents was slashed in half.

Free was in shock as the black blood splattered along the ground, still dripping off the needle's half of the syringe, as the frog witch dropped the other half on the ground with a thud.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The shockwave was suddenly sent through the entire building, causing the young shinigami to fall off his Beezelbub, as he lost his grip against the scythe in his hand. Despite wanting to helping him, Soul had no choice but to stay in his scythe form.

*Kid, are you okay!* The albino called out to him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.