Nation of the Dead

Destroyer4292

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, there are too many... I can't take them all, and neither can they... I'm going to have to create a distraction...

-searches the truck to work as a distraction-

Dammit, is there anything in this truck I can use!?

OFF TOPIC:

By the way, zombies have lost their sense of sight ( and probably touch, seeing as how they don't react to pain ), so they must rely on their sense of sound to locate their victims. Anything that Takashi can toss a good distance that makes a very, very loud noise will do.

Hey! Destroyer! Over here! Is there anything in this truck I can use to distract them!? Something that'll make a loud bang, or something along those lines! It has to be of no importance, we'll be leaving it behind! Maybe a radio, anything!?

OFF TOPIC:

All those exclamation marks are to show that Takashi is yelling at Destroyer from a distance and in a panic, if that needed clarification.

Alright, I'll give it a shot!

-crawls into the passenger seat and looks under the seat-

There they are!

-takes a grenade in each hand, pulling the pin out of one of them with his teeth and spitting the pin out of the window-

Enjoy!

-throws the somewhat cooked grenade into the horde, killing a large chunk of them-

Alright, now for the next one...

-pulls the pin out of the second grenade, tossing it into the still huge horde-

That'll do for now, I have to preserve these... Hey Destroyer, where do you keep your pistols!? Got any high powered ones!? Or .45's!?

To hell with them, it doesn't matter. For one, we have a man with a mini gun... and for two, we are going as fast as this truck can go. So those dogs won't be a problem.

OFF TOPIC:

We need at least some conflict with members of the gang, we can't just be all dandy and happy in the apocalypse. So I say that Susan and Takashi should conflict with each other, hmmm?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.