Hello :)

Reign

Hi all. I don't know if this site is dead or not. Just looking for a place to chill. Idk if I should say who I am but its just your typical Armos. Some people know me, some not. I was into Zelda modding awhile back. But I never got around to it so I just gave up. Just not my type of thing. :) I mostly just play SM64 mods now. ^_^  Don't know if this thing is still on going. I basically gave up on it due to getting my life together hence me being 26 now. Turning 27 in two months. Wow time flies don't it? Been kinda I'll lately recently got diagnosed with Bipolar II and generalized anxiety disorder. :( But getting better. Hope you guys are doing well. I have a discord account but hardly use it. If The GCN is still active let me know. If not I'll find another place to chill. :) Anyhow hope everyone is having a great week! :) I'm mostly a game collector now and I just got a job so I've been keeping my self busy trying to get a girlfriend and an apartment, etc so hope you all stay well. :)Does the GCN have discord? Am I welcomed? Or is anyone hardly on? Thanks. :)

• Like 1

Heya! This site isn't very busy righty now but there are still long time users who visit the site from time to time. Average we get maybe 2 posts per week (very slow haha). All posts are welcome to increase activity!

If you have any recommendations on Mario 64 hacks, feel free to make a topic! The GCN is totally open to games outside Zelda.

I know kaze Emanuar is doing awesome work right now, any other suggestions you may have?

We have a discord which is usually much more busy than the main website, you should be able to join here: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7ZtHB

I recognise the name Armos but I think it's been a while. Were you here during the Ura Project days?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.