Old(ish) User

BornstellarMEL

Hello,

I just stumbled on this website from google. This place looks like a great location place to stay up to date with the news of my favourite video game companies!

It's just a shame this place is so quiet! :lol::lol:

All kidding aside though.

It's great to see this website is still up and running. It's good to see Netsrac, Gump and of course ZethN64 still frequent this place.

If anybody recognises my name that's because I was a user from 2012 through 2014.

That's cool if you don't though, I mostly lurked and only posted maybe once a week. But I was very up to date with the happenings. (I wonder when the Ura Zelda project is going to be completed:P)

I still recommend this place and the voyager of time mod to friends.

Btw. I miss Conker and Giadrosich. :(

Also I'd like to have my old account back but the password reset function doesn't seem to want to send anything to my email addresses.

Thanks as always ShadowFire for keeping this place going all these years.

Looking at my old account it seems I did make a few posts last year so I guess really it hasn't been that long!

• Like 1

No matter what account you are on, Welcome back! Things have been quiet around here but there hasn't exactly been much going on compared to the older days.  Either way, it's great to see a returning member! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up in my IMs  or any of the staff that isn't Shadow Fire since he's still MIA until things get settled on his end.

• Like 1

Thank you, Zeth!

I'd love to get into OoT hacking and help out the activity with the website. I'm in University for Industrial design right now, so there are tonnes of project management skills that are transferrable to game development and I'd love to spearhead a video game project of my own.

It's just a shame I'm super busy with other creative project right now.

At the least, I'll try to stay up to date with the latest project other members are working.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 3:32 PM, Librarian said:

Thank you, Zeth!

I'd love to get into OoT hacking and help out the activity with the website. I'm in University for Industrial design right now, so there are tonnes of project management skills that are transferrable to game development and I'd love to spearhead a video game project of my own.

It's just a shame I'm super busy with other creative project right now.

At the least, I'll try to stay up to date with the latest project other members are working.

Do you have a Discord account? We're more active in the Discord server. Welcome back btw.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.