I'm Vulpix

vulpix

Hey all,

I lurked here hard three years ago, I came to see how everything was going and to just be part of a community. I'm so happy to see that this is a still a community I was terrified to see tumble weeds.

but anyways, I'm a big fan of some of you and you don't even know it and appreciate a lot of you.

take care!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back, I guess!

Do you know who I am? My last name was BornstellarMEL.

I remember a while ago ZethN64 had retuned to the site for a little bit under a new alias. It was nice to have closure since the bit of drama way back when.

Sort of sad to see this site slow down so much but I'm sure something good will come eventually that'll re ignite this community. Bring some new blood in.

• 2 months later...

Welcome back, I guess!

Do you know who I am? My last name was BornstellarMEL.

I remember a while ago ZethN64 had retuned to the site for a little bit under a new alias. It was nice to have closure since the bit of drama way back when.

Sort of sad to see this site slow down so much but I'm sure something good will come eventually that'll re ignite this community. Bring some new blood in.

it does sound familiar I think it will happen, I just miss old days tbh I cant always be around because of that. But I didn't know that happened I'm glad there was some closure regarding it for sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.