Amiibo; Sonic and Shulk, in Republic of Ireland and Europe

SuperSonicKiller2112

Hello Everyone that is in Republic of Ireland and Europe.

I am just wondering have anyone have any luck get Shulk and Sonic Amiibos in GameStop or else where? Coz i been waiting mine nearing a mouth and it getting really annoying, coz i have pre-ordered and deposit 14 euros.

I like to know have anyone got one of them now, how long you waited for, where and what shop you got yours?

I'm also asking same question in Europe?

I am sorry to outside of Europe, I don't mean to offend 

I will be looking forward to your reply and many thanks 

It doesn't because it's not even a question about a game  :rolleyes:

Personally I only visit the Q&A / Modding sub-forums because I'm interested in modding/more technical stuff. Typically I don't want to be bothered by discussions like this one, and I'd really hate to see the modding stuff get diluted with more casual talk. 

I'm not saying your post doesn't belong on the-gcn, or that other people here are just as uninterested in it as I am, I'm just saying it's not quite in the right spot.

It doesn't because it's not even a question about a game  :rolleyes:

Personally I only visit the Q&A / Modding sub-forums because I'm interested in modding/more technical stuff. Typically I don't want to be bothered by discussions like this one, and I'd really hate to see the modding stuff get diluted with more casual talk. 

I'm not saying your post doesn't belong on the-gcn, or that other people here are just as uninterested in it as I am, I'm just saying it's not quite in the right spot.

Um, why not get your totalitarian views out of here?

You're starting to get on my nerves with telling everyone how to speak and do things.

This forum isn't only meant for modding, in fact we should welcome anyone here who is interested in staying.

You don't own this forum, so don't act like it's your way or the highway.

Enough bickering. Allow me to clarify:

The Q&A subcategory is intended for game specific questions that can be answered by the community. Regardless of if it's a simple "How do I get past *boss/level* in *game*?" question, or a more technical question such as "How does *game* deal with *routine*?"... it's meant for an actual specific game or technical questions. In this case, @@mzxrules is correct.

However, you also raise a good point, @@Airikita. It is not for a member who is not part of the staff and administration to dictate what belongs where: the Report button can easily be used, to allow for the appropriate response from staff/administration.

Topic moved

This topic has been moved to a more appropriate location.

On another note, @@SuperSonicKiller2112 : Please don't format your text for regular posts. Oh, and welcome.

• Like 1

@@Shadow Fire

Thank you for your welcome and making this mess in a clear. Also it's an honour to hear from you. Sorry for being an ass kisser. You get that comment a lot

I am sorry for making this mess happened with the topic location and same about the format. I don't mean to make a mess about the topic and I didn't know where it belong to. About the format I copy and paste the name to hashtag name. But the some username had different format. I am new to the online forms. Cos I don't really do it often

@@Shadow Fire

Thank you for your welcome and making this mess in a clear. Also it's an honour to hear from you. Sorry for being an ass kisser. You get that comment a lot

I am sorry for making this mess happened with the topic location and same about the format. I don't mean to make a mess about the topic and I didn't know where it belong to. About the format I copy and paste the name to hashtag name. But the some username had different format. I am new to the online forms. Cos I don't really do it often

Eh, it happens. No biggie. :)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.