Spinout's Wiki Down

Airikita

Question

Hi everyone,

I just want everyone to know... while Spinout's wiki is officially down today, I have a shitload of wiki info archived.

I don't think I have everything, of course, but I do have a lot of the information handy.

I seem to still have the pages for scenes and maps including the collision format information page.

All is not lost.  :3

15 answers to this question

Some months? ago I got cloud to make a wiki so that I could have more control on organizing things/have more features. I copied over everything except for some minor pages that were better of being on zelda wiki, and a couple of images, and shifted things around to organize things better. 

I didn't back up the ww/tp stuff though, hopefully someone still has that if spinout's site turns out to be down for good

Every OoT related page should have been copied over to my Wiki when it was first launched. The MM pages should be on the MM wiki.

But like mzx said, we did not touch the Wind Waker or Twilight Princess pages. I do have plans to add a Wind Waker wiki to my site.

I figured most people had already moved over to my wiki tbh, as the spinout one wasn't maintained by anyone, while mine is regularly updated with new information, and it has corrected a lot of information that was wrong on spinouts wiki.

I may no longer be actively modding myself, but I am still maintaining the website, and have no plans to stop doing so.

• Like 2

I figured most people had already moved over to my wiki tbh, as the spinout one wasn't maintained by anyone, while mine is regularly updated with new information, and it has corrected a lot of information that was wrong on spinouts wiki.

The PROBLEM with that IS the updates. At times mzx changed the actor variables in ways that were complicated, until that was corrected (and painfully so).

So me, and likely others, stuck with spinout's page because at least the information was still consistent.

Nothing personal, but constant updates aren't always that great.

In fact there's lots of details missing from the "Get Items" page that was on the "Shop Documentation" page on spinout's page... so yeah.

• Like 1

What little info that was documented on shaders was moved to the Get Item table since that's the most logical place to store it. The other bits of information are stored on the pages for the individual actors, since that's how I've decided on organizing things.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.