Mario World X (WIP)

Keanine

Super%20Mario%20World%20X%20Logo%20small

Partially inspired by CM30's project, I decided to have a go at making a small hack for Mario World!

Before I start, Super Mario World X is not the final title and is currently placeholder.

So my plans for X is that it will be a sort of sequel to Mario World. It takes place after Mario arrives back in the Mushroom Kingdom after his trip to Dinosaur Land. Currently only the first world has been completed, and it is not in the final state I wish for it to be in. The storyline is typical Mario, the Princess is missing, rescue her from Bowser. The worlds themselves however are not based on the Mushroom Kingdom from other games and are instead completely fictional. Considering how the region tends to change around anyway I don't see this being much of a problem! Saying that, the first two levels are remakes of old levels.

I would like to invite you to test out the levels that I have made so far and provide feedback on the difficulty, the design itself and everything else! I would really appreciate it since this would be my first Mario World hack!

There are currently 10 levels, 6 main levels and 3 secret levels. The other is the second level of World 2, and is accessible too.

Once again it would really help me out for feedback, thanks!

Download Link: here

Pictures

SMWX%20screen1.png

SMWX%20screen2.png

SMWX%20screen3.png

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.