fprintf( stdout, "Ohhey\n" );

Greetings, everyone!  I'm 43512, and I was a member of ZSO while it was around, although I went under a different name then.  I experimented with adding actors and objects, as well as map porting; I managed to hand-port a couple of different maps from MM into OOT, although I never could get the reverse to work.  I also attempted to hand-make a custom map and scene, as well as extend the scene table, but both of those were vastly more complicated than I could handle at the time.

Nonetheless, N64 modding and hacking and so forth still fascinates me, so, when I came across this community and saw all of the spectacular projects and advancements that have been made since I used to dabble in this field, I couldn't resist joining in.  Moreover, since I'm more technially-savvy than I was back then -- which isn't too big of a claim, to be sure -- I daresay I might actually be able to contribute to the community in some meaningful way for a change.

My old ZSO username was Master Hand, for those of you who are curious.  I'm quite ashamed of how ridiculously childish and annoying I was back then, so I'm trying to distance myself from that.  ^^;

Regardless, it's quite a nostalgia rush, seeing so many familiar users.

Hi, and welcome!

I was a member of ZSO... so I'm sure I might have met you? Sounds like you need to download Hylian Toolbox, and open a .zmap as a .zobj by changing the file extension. It doesn't dump textures, but there might be a tool that does. Someone mentioned it to me, and it might have been ZAP2... it's been a busy few weeks for me.

EDIT: Master Hand? Yeah, I think I remember you. I've lost my memory after some surgery I had 2-3 years back, but I vaguely remember that name.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.