Origin of my name "Airikita"

Airikita

Hey all. I'm not sure if anyone was curious about my name, seeing it's not a usual name. It was inspired between the element of Air and Kitsune, though Airikita was never a fox. Though the name stuck, as Airikita is a fair wolf.

I have some old concept art of Airikita:

IMG_3982.jpg

There is another, but I am adamant to show it. The other one is her ancient/goddess form. I've been hoping to put her into a game for a very long time, but I came to adopt the name, and skewed it on the web.

I have given her a new name, though I'd thought I'd share this little tidbit.

My drawings of her are old, and maybe was Pokemon-inspired, but I was more inspired by other means. I created other elemental spin-offs of her, but they were more of just quick concepts. She was more dog-like at first, primarily because of how I used to draw wolves.

I feel like I should leave this here to reveal who Airikita is, because she might be hidden for a long time if I don't find a use for her. Every time I write a story with her, people assumed she was too much like a Pokemon.

One point I submitted her to Pokemon Co. when the contest was taking place, when Marill was picked.

• Like 3

The name still seems fitting though.

Nice drawing, needs color :D.

She has color in my other drawings, but the others are much older, and not as nice looking. This sketch is an old one, and I went digging through my photobucket to find it.

If you look at my avatar, her wings are the same colors, and her fur is the same golden color.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.