Hello

TheoreticalTemoshi

Hi, I am new here, and I found this site after doing some digging. I found this site after watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AowtNS8UdU

While I was interested in this unique project, I decided to come here since I traced this project, but what caught my eye here is that this is a pretty cool place to start discussing things... I see a lot of video game discussions, as well as a modifications section?

So what sort of modifications are done here?

I'm guessing it was used for the URA project? What sort of things can I learn here?

I might post some stories if I come up with anything in the Literary & Graphic section.

Well, if you check the modifications section, there are a lot of things being done, but mostly on hold lately. Projects are fun, but take a long time to do.

Are you interested in modding a ROM/game, or are you just here for other reasons?

If you're looking to mod a game, then I must ask: have you used a hex editor before? It's basic requirements if you're getting started on modifying a game.

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing finished projects... and no, I have not used a hex editor. I have looked at one, but I couldn't imagine using it myself. I would love to write a fantasy story here.

I'm planning on writing a fanfic for Zelda, and might build it up over time. You might consider it my project, lol.

I mean, it will be a Zelda fanfic of my own creation, nothing canon. In fact, it will be something completely different from Zelda conventions. I might even merge other video games into it, such as Mario.

I saw the 3DS Sonic and Zelda mix game, so thinking about that made me think about Sonic, but I just don't see him fitting into my fanfic.

I figure I could start here, and get some ideas. I have a starting idea, but nothing I have started writing about.

It's really not hard to get started with a hex editor. It looks very intimidating at first but there's really nothing to it once you get started with it and start playing around with basic things in it.

Anywho, welcome to the boards! Looking forward to the fanfic!

Well, I don't do much in my spare time. I'll probably just lurk around. I will be planning out some ideas, which I'm pretty slack otherwise.

I was just getting some ideas on a more steampunk style Zelda fanfic... maybe I'll even do some artwork, who knows.

Don't hold me on any promises, I tend to prefer reading books, but might use my other spare time to write something out.

Welcome.

And now a warning...

Watch what you post on here.  The moderators have grown very sensitive here lately.

Actually, we've just decided to stop being so lax. Follow the ToS that you have contractually agreed to when making an account, and we'll have no problem.

Okay? Okay.

Now, with that out of the way, welcome to the community, TT. Yes, I just used a Diddy Kong Racing nickname on you. =P It's always nice to see another person who likes to write fanfiction. :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.