Salutations.

BlondeDylan

Hello there. I don't exactly know how to properly introduce myself. Simply, you can call me Andrew. I am quite familiar with this community ever since the Ura Zelda Restoration Project began way back but I thought now would be a good time as any to properly join the community here and see what you are all about and start off modifying some of my favorite games and such. Since this was the home of the Ura project, I presume you guys have some experienced fellows with the modification of Zelda on Nintendo 64. I would definitely appreciate it if someone could give me some basic pointers on how to edit The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time/Majoras Mask, (some programs besides Utility Of Time) I would be forever grateful. 

But anyway. Thanks for reading. I am generally a friendly guy so if you are looking to talk to someone about some ideas you have, need to brainstorm or just wanting to chat overall. Give me a message or something. Cheers, and have a wonderful day!

Welcome!

What in specific is it that you're interested in modifying?

Game modification is a very broad subject and you can do all kinds of things like custom music, textures, maps, and so on.

If you know a "subject" of modding that you're especially interested in, I am sure that there are people & tutorials around here that can help you get started. :)

Welcome to the GCN, the home of Zelda modders, rainbow lovers and booze chuggers! Have a nice stay and watch out for those shady staff members :D.

Check out this thread here, it's quite useful to newcomers: https://www.the-gcn.com/topic/2033-video-tutorials-to-get-started-and-master-tool-list/?hl=master+tool+list

I'm not shady...

Am I?

• Like 2

Another mind to feed. Yay! Well, there's lots of tools available... perhaps you might be interested in texture modification or text editing? Good starters for any hacker. If you feel like you want to specialize in music, there's information that can be dug up about that too.

I'm not shady...

Am I?

Mellow, my man, we're the shadiest of the shady. Shadier than the shade of shade in the shades of the ghetto, which is also shady. But no, seriously you and I are the best, no questioning it >.>

Welcome to the GCN, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

• Like 3

I'm not shady...

Am I?

Mellow, my man, we're the shadiest of the shady. Shadier than the shade of shade in the shades of the ghetto, which is also shady. But no, seriously you and I are the best, no questioning it >.>

Welcome to the GCN, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Well, I sure as hell wouldn't get in a windowless van with you two :P.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.