Cutscene Actors?

Airikita

Question

Hi everyone,

I need to know if anyone has a list of cutscene actors, or can we form one? If someone could list the values used on which character in a cutscene (in its data) it would be useful in figuring out this room I'm looking at. This room has cutscene data, but no actors have or have ever been active in this room.

...and that has got to be a rendering bug on your end OR a damaged ROM:

udzC48E.png

What ROM did you use and what video card/chipset do you have?

Yeah, I found it was wrong... anyways, I will edit this post once I have the video of the battle posted. It may not be Ganondorf's real room, but it fits so well. Also, for some reason it was spawning the Arwing... I have no idea why the room never crashed since the address for the map was all wrong.  :\

My ROM was messy.

EDIT:

The epic battle in besitu:

If you select cutscene 00 or 01 in the menu select for room 116, it will bring you to Ganondorf's death scene. You don't even have to insert Ganondorf to get there.

I think that strengthens my thought of it being a kind of test room. Why make a fully detailed room if you're not sure the cutscene or boss battle will work out?
They probably quickly prefabbed it and used some generic, albeit cool, textures as a way to make sure the lighting would work.

It was probably dug up and reworked into the boss chamber for Majora.

It could have been used as a basemesh, It's common practice to take a simpler mesh and add details than to start from scratch. Since both besitu and Majora's room have similar overall geometry, they could have added details. I'm willing to bet that the pillars and arches aren't actually part of the walls.

Well, if someone could open up the boss room for MM and take a screenshot of a side perspective, much would be appreciated. We can then compare the geometry, and look at the differences from a bird's-eye view.

Sadly SceneNavi doesn't support MM roms (the one I have).

If anyone wants a patch to battle Ganondorf in room 116, here's a download for everyone:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/np2l0wl4fiktpka/GanondorfBesituPatch.ppf

EDIT: changed to play Ganondorf's organ in beginning.

EDIT2:

I found display lists buried in Ganondorf's AI, it has the same formatting as the Arwing's display lists. I'll fix it around later and update this topic when I get around to it.

You know ganon's cape is a differnt actor, right?

Yes, and it's likely spawned by Ganondorf's actor because it's just his file. Yet there is a lot of things in Ganondorf's file, possibly energy orbs, and maybe something we haven't seen before. It's worth a look when I can get around to it.

And as a side note 'Stairs to Ganon' was orginally 'Hyrule Castle' early in production.  I can prove it from youtube vids.

There is also the whole Twilight Princess(triforce piece? file)/Temple of Time temporal problem to be worked with.

Ocarina Pedistal...

Then there's Nabaroo, Spirit Temple missing cutscene, Light Temple, and that damn owl in the desert in his final cut scene.

Jabu Jabu has an ending cutscene that ruins contitunity with MM.

And the 6 of everything theories.

Medallion errors, the extra actors in the CoS.  Epona's saddle as child link error.  The brown horse.

The damage tables, and 3 offense magics,  3 defense magics/6 arrows.

So much modding, so little time.   :(

P.S. I might start Zelda's Birthday 2 back up if I feel up to it.

Water temple still gives me nightmares, and I want Dark Link(upgraded) as the final boss.

P.P.S.

Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Movie (Adolescence Apocalypse) is also giving me nightmares.

possibly energy orbs, and maybe something we haven't seen before. It's worth a look when I can get around to it.

Here I am. Sitting here drinking my wine and smoking my "tweeds" after a long day of work and then I come across this. I haven't actually played Ocarina of Time (fought Ganondorf, etc) in over seven years. I completely forgot he used that attack. Gives me ideas, thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.