Assorted OoT & MM Oddities & Prerelease Stuff

GlitterBerri

OoT Stuff:

Good King Moggle Mog XII once posted some prerelease screenshots from a magazine.

DSC00956_zps0af4b8fc.jpg

In the final game, this line is translated differently. Sheik says "Get back, Link!"

---

DSC00954_zpseaf6c60e.jpg

In the final game, the dog lady is standing between the bed and the oven in this house on the ground level of Kakariko, not beside the pots next to the door. Instead, a man in green pants is standing there. This early screenshot shows Link's head being tall enough to reach over the shelves, but in the final game, he's shorter.

---

As Child Link, if you go into the General Store at night in Kakariko, you will find a carpenter who says the following:

I heard that our boss's house is
just behind this house. He doesn't
want any of us to know, though.

This isn't true, however. The house behind the General Store is the Potion Shop, and the carpenter boss appears to live in the house on the ground level of Kakariko where the dog lady appears as Adult Link (as mentioned above), since that is where he can be found at night.

---

If you pick Hyrule Field from the map select in the debug ROM and enter the Bombchu shop as a child, the shopkeeper and his stock are missing. Is this normal for the regular game, too?

---

Majora's Mask Stuff:

The Japanese name for Honey & Darling's minigame is the map select is "kakusiana", which literally means "hidden hole", AKA "secret grotto".

Majora's Mask Stuff:

The Japanese name for Honey & Darling's minigame is the map select is "kakusiana", which literally means "hidden hole", AKA "secret grotto".

It's actually called Z2_BOWLING, it's just that no one has bothered updating the names for the scene listings.

Also from http://www.htloz.net/archives/htloz/2000-2001/zelda6/spaceworld99.html

• Deku Scrub Mask: Link has the chance to turn himself into what's perhaps the most annoying creature from Ocarina of Time. Just like the Deku guys from the predecessor, Link can now hop through the dungeons and shoot seeds out his snout to defend himself. But that's not all. Not only can the Deku walk on water, they can also grab a hold of certain flowers and use them to glide through the air, enabling Link to reach high up areas that he previously couldn't get to (not even with the help of a chicken).

This and the one video I made is the only proof I have that supports that Deku Link originally shot out deku seeds instead of bubbles.

One more thing for OoT:

http://youtu.be/7Bz9W9IuLPg?t=1m30s

When you have nothing equipped and press B Link simply unsheathes his sword instead of slashing immediately. I'm guessing this applied to all weapons.

DSC00954_zpseaf6c60e.jpg

In the final game, the dog lady is standing between the bed and the oven in this house on the ground level of Kakariko, not beside the pots next to the door. Instead, a man in green pants is standing there. This early screenshot shows Link's head being tall enough to reach over the shelves, but in the final game, he's shorter.

It doesn't seem like Link is taller, but rather that Link is much closer to the camera in the debug shot than in the shot of the guy with the green pants.

If you pick Hyrule Field from the map select in the debug ROM and enter the Bombchu shop as a child, the shopkeeper and his stock are missing. Is this normal for the regular game, too?

Yes. The Bombchu shop can always be entered at night, but the shopkeeper won't appear until Dodongo's Cavern is beat (which is an event separate from having the Goron Ruby for some reason).

Edit: Just read this from the thread you linked.

And the last picture I want to share is that originally Link could use Farore's Wind anywhere.

This explains why Farore's Wind has it's own special case behavior for when entering Grottos.

Really? Which behavior is that?

To quote from the rest of ZethN64's message, here are the remaining screenshots again for posterity:

----

Farore's magic used outside of dungeons:

HNI_0044_zps5531cb70.jpg

You had to purchase the Red Tunic as it wasn't given away, also you got the fire arrow originally from Darunia as well as the fire medallion:

HNI_0042_zps5680ddeb.jpg

Using the fire arrow in the Ice Cavern:

HNI_0041_zps1864aa46.jpg

As for the source, he says "The [rest of the] text was a very vague walkthrough for the most part. The only text that was interesting was what I got photographed. They did mention in the article was that they had a full version of the game but it wasn't the final version at the time of the writing of the article and possibly some things they mentioned in the walkthrough would be out of date for any last minute final changes. I believe this was the magazine!"

cov_068_l.jpg

Special thanks to ZethN64 for all the information!

Does that mean that the same grotto maps are reused more than once with different object sets?

---

Unrelated observation:

Ocarina of Time has huge tree objects that look like the trees in the forest Link rides through at the opening of Majora's Mask. These aren't used anywhere in the game, and I haven't seen them show up in any prerelease shots.

OOT_BetaTrees.png

However...

yaqMxsc.png

Could it be that the render showing the world outside Link's door was made at an earlier stage of development when those trees were used in Kokiri Forest? After all, modern Kokiri Forest looks nothing like the view from Link's house. (Link's window also has a similar view.)

The other rendered images in OoT showing the scenery beyond exits seem accurate, like the view of Hyrule Castle from the Castle Town Market.

---

More pre-rendered tomfoolery:

If you take away the objects in the market, you'll see that some of the buildings have doors drawn on them already that are normally covered up with 3D door objects.

However, some of the buildings have blank walls underneath the 3D doors. These include the Bombchu Bowling building, the dog lady's house in the back alley, and The Happy Mask Shop. (Picture of door moved to the side to show blank wall here.) Later additions?

In addition, the door drawn on the Treasure Chest Game building has an X across it. I can't tell whether that's part of the design or meant to signify something.
  • Like 3

Actually its very possible Link's house was NOT in Kokiri Forest originally. Remember its possible due to him being an outcast because he didn't have a fairy, he might of lived outside of the Kokiri Forest!

Links_house_lostwoods_zps8added0f.png

The trees actually match very perfectly with the ones in the lost woods near the bridge and where the deku scrub is and the oddly placed tree is very possible where Link's house might of originally been set. The view from that area fits the best for the prerendered image.

• Like 4

That's a compelling observation too. The only thing I have to add to that is the fact that the other Kokiris' houses also look out into an area coloured identically to the image outside of Link's house, but you can't see much else because of the angle all their doors are at. Only the angle of Link's door and window allows you to see directly outside.

---

Unrelated questions:

What exactly is going on with the "beta" version of the Ice Cavern?

On this website, the author details a walk through the beta quest Ice Cavern saying:

Behind the red ice in this first room was a peculiar hole full of water. You could dive down, but the alcove pictured was a dead end. Strangely, going into this hole produced a thick red mist that slowly disappeared when I returned to the surface.

Exiting the first room via the pictured door, I ran through a rocky, snowy tunnel until I reached this strange room. It looked normal enough from afar, but as you got close to the edge of the tunnel the graphics became washed out with turquoise blue, and the fog receded to reveal an abyss around the floor that had patchy collision detection. Coming off this room were half-finished tunnels that didn’t lead anywhere, so I reset the game.

(There are illustrative pictures on the page, but I'm not sure how to link them directly.)

Was the cutscene with Sheik in which this area of the beta quest takes place recorded in an unfinished version of the cavern? Is that the reason for unfinished rooms and dead ends? What's the cause of the fog?

Are there other beta quest areas that are incomplete or messed up to that extent?

If the Ice Cavern was lagging so far behind the others in terms of completion at the time that the cutscenes were created, is that a hint to why it was never developed into a full dungeon?

However, the Water Medallion seems to have originally been an Ice Medallion. So, if my speculation is the case, why did a fully fleshed out Water Temple exist before the ice dungeon had been completed?

I wonder how late/early in development the cutscenes were made. Is it possible to date them at all?

"Beta" Ice Cavern IIRC works fine if you access it with alternate methods, say by activating the Object Set Modifier code while already in the regular Ice Cavern (ex. via a button activator code, or just via the emulator's cheat function), then passing through one of the transition actors into the next room. It'll still be mostly devoid of actors as only a few rooms have some defined, but every room should load fine.

The object modifier code though doesn't account for alternative scenes, which in the betaquest code, it loads up the alternative scene and object set. The transition actors for that room aren't set up properly in the alternative scene, thus its only set to load only that room rather then the next appropriate room, which explains the void/unrendered rooms. Speculating it was just used to test the first version of the cutscene til they actually completed the dungeon or that area specifically wasn't in the Ice cavern but in another area, just added later. The alternative scene explains the Forest Temple doors, as well as the oddly changing fog as its not seen like that normally in the Ice cavern.

That's a compelling observation too. The only thing I have to add to that is the fact that the other Kokiris' houses also look out into an area coloured identically to the image outside of Link's house, but you can't see much else because of the angle all their doors are at. Only the angle of Link's door and window allows you to see directly outside.

Also I'd like to point out, that the colouring matches because of the sky colouring/fog used when they made those prerendered areas, meaning they all were created at the same time. However though, I quickly compared all the other entrances of the Kokiri forest, they don't have any trees in them. It seems to support my theory that Link's house was indeed in the lost woods.  The colouring being the same isn't much of a surprise as both Lost woods, Sacred Forest Meadow and Kokiri Forest all share the same skybox colouring and fog settings. Its also possible that the Forest's Fog/Sky colouring shared more of a greenish/blueish rather then the final version's tan colouring.

True that about the alternate scene header; in the post I was more concerned with general access to the old cavern, to have a look-see, as opposed to "proper" access to it.

Had a quick look at the transition actors, too, and the main reason why most of them are broken is probably that they're set to load the same room from both sides, instead of loading different ones like normal - I think the only ones set up correctly are the two doors leaving the Iron Boots room, every other transition has the room numbers messed up.

True that about the alternate scene header; in the post I was more concerned with general access to the old cavern, to have a look-see, as opposed to "proper" access to it.

Had a quick look at the transition actors, too, and the main reason why most of them are broken is probably that they're set to load the same room from both sides, instead of loading different ones like normal - I think the only ones set up correctly are the two doors leaving the Iron Boots room, every other transition has the room numbers messed up.

The transition actors for that room aren't set up properly in the alternative scene, thus its only set to load only that room rather then the next appropriate room, which explains the void/unrendered rooms.

Yeah I mentioned that in my previous post but that's ok at least we are on the same page of thinking! XD

If I remember correctly, I checked for alternative object sets in the entire ice cavern and I found none except the room you learn the serenade of water from Sheik. Which the only difference was the beta red ice platform that later gets reused in MQ.

Yeah I mentioned that in my previous post but that's ok at least we are on the same page of thinking! XD

If I remember correctly, I checked for alternative object sets in the entire ice cavern and I found none except the room you learn the serenade of water from Sheik. Which the only difference was the beta red ice platform that later gets reused in MQ.

Heh, oops :P  As for alternate object sets, every room has two in total, the regular one and the unused "beta" one. About half of the rooms don't have room actors defined in their unused sets, only some objects (object_ice_objects, object_xc, object_gi_melody), which in turn seem to be - or once have been - for the Serenade of Water cutscene.

Heh, oops :P  As for alternate object sets, every room has two in total, the regular one and the unused "beta" one. About half of the rooms don't have room actors defined in their unused sets, only some objects (object_ice_objects, object_xc, object_gi_melody), which in turn seem to be - or once have been - for the Serenade of Water cutscene.

Yeah I was looking at that room when I was trying to find some whereabouts of the musical note and noticed that object_gi_melody is loaded in the object sets for Sheik's teaching cutscenes. Eventually I found 5 actors loaded in the shooting gallery's alternative object set pertaining to the musical notes[Which was odd all of them were there, so perhaps they tested there to make sure they were all nullified?] and giving that info to Sakura, we were able to sadly discover that the musical note coding had been nullified entirely with no leftovers. :C

Thank you for the interesting explanations, I understand a lot better now!

Could you remind me what room actors are again? Apologies that my understanding of this stuff is so limited.

---

From a friend, I obtained an interesting map of Hyrule that's in an Ocarina of Time Encyclopedia published only in Japan. The picture is absolutely huge, so you can see it here.

It better shows the geography of areas that aren't normally accessible, such as parts of Castle Town that can't be reached.

While the near 1:1 accuracy of the geography and object placements make it seem like it was created from the game's resources, it appears to contain some minor differences with the final game. These include the entrance to Hyrule Field from Kokiri Forest, whose walls have a much sharper curve in-game, and trees missing south of the submerged log in Zora's Fountain.

---

The same friend has made a giant infographic on a lot of the gameplay aspects of Ocarina of Time, such as exactly how many seconds of water and fire stamina Link has depending on how many hearts he's obtained.

In the section called The Hero Quest, he alleges that Ocarina of Time has an incomplete metagame based on performing the fastest possible route through the game, supposedly marked by the time blocks Link finds. Some of this seems a little far-fetched, but I don't have the knowledge of the game that would allow me to question or rebut some of his claims. Do you guys have any thoughts?

It's dense, but it's an interesting read, regardless of your level of skepticism. :)

---

He also created an item dependency graph to chart which items are necessary to obtain in order to get other items in Ocarina of Time.

---

Finally, this page on spinout's wiki used to say "Checking old exit data, at one point, the sacred forest meadow led to the Temple of Time, which may explain its location in Twilight Princess." Does anyone have information to confirm or deny this?

Room actors consist of enemies, switches, collectible items, keys, traps, bosses, etc where Scene actors are Doors/plane transition that allow you to move from one room to another or to another map entirely[ex: Hyrule field to Lost woods] I hope that clarifies that up for you! Also that map you have is pretty awesome, I do notice a couple inconsistencies that you pointed out but other then that its really great piece of information to have. As for the guide on Hero's quest, I would assume you would need the items you obtain in the previous dungeons to move forward in the progression, the way he puts it sounds rather sketchy but unconfirmed if his guide would work. (Not sure I really want to try xD)

Also about the old exit data, I believe it was originally found on ZSO, if I  remember it was Cen? or was it Xu_yuan who found the exit data leading back to the forest? If anyone wants to reconfirm, please do.

EDIT: Off topic from the previous post but still ontopic of the thread, did anyone notice that all the pics on the back of the Zelda OOT N64 box is all beta pics consisting of the beta kokiri sword, navi's clipped wings and turning red?

I feel like the source is Cendamos, which means I don't trust it. He was known for saying some wildly speculative things.

---

Yes, I knew that about the screenshots on the back of the box. Cool, though!

---

Two more small observations regarding the view from Link's house: While the view from the door makes sense if Link's House were placed in the map between Kokiri Forest and Hyrule Field as ZethN64 postulates, the view from his window doesn't.

That being said, Twilight Princess seems to revive a lot of ideas that they were planning for Ocarina of Time. Link's house in that game is positioned near a bridge and outside of the forest village he's a resident of.

---

The maps and objects in Ocarina of Time seem to be listed in the game's memory in the order that they were added to the game.

You can see the object list here. Going by this, some of the first enemies to be added to the game included Octoroks, Poes, Wallmasters, Dodongos, and Keese. Barring Stalfos, these are the first enemies seen in prerelease shots. The first bosses were King Dodongo and Gohma, also the first seen in early prerelease shots at the same link.

You can see the map list here. Going by this, some of the first areas to be added to the game were Dodongo's Cavern, Kakariko Village, the Graveyard, Kokiri Forest, and Lake Hylia. The first areas shown in the prerelease shots at the link above are Dodongo's Cavern, a town, a graveyard, a forest, and a lake.

Some of the last areas added to the game seem to be the Bombchu Bowling Alley (number 89 out of 99 listed areas), the Treasure Chest shop (95/99), the Happy Mask Shop (98/99), and the Skultulla House (99/99). The fact that the Bowling Alley, Treasure Chest Shop, and Happy Mask Shop were later additions to the game is somewhat corroborated by what I mentioned in my previous post: the doors for these shops were added after the Castle Town Market render was created. In addition, the Bombchu Bowling Alley and Skulltula House are some of the last places to appear in the OoT prerelease shots before the game's release.

• Like 2

Thank you for the interesting explanations, I understand a lot better now!

Could you remind me what room actors are again? Apologies that my understanding of this stuff is so limited.

---

From a friend, I obtained an interesting map of Hyrule that's in an Ocarina of Time Encyclopedia published only in Japan. The picture is absolutely huge, so you can see it here.

It better shows the geography of areas that aren't normally accessible, such as parts of Castle Town that can't be reached.

While the near 1:1 accuracy of the geography and object placements make it seem like it was created from the game's resources, it appears to contain some minor differences with the final game. These include the entrance to Hyrule Field from Kokiri Forest, whose walls have a much sharper curve in-game, and trees missing south of the submerged log in Zora's Fountain.

---

The same friend has made a giant infographic on a lot of the gameplay aspects of Ocarina of Time, such as exactly how many seconds of water and fire stamina Link has depending on how many hearts he's obtained.

In the section called The Hero Quest, he alleges that Ocarina of Time has an incomplete metagame based on performing the fastest possible route through the game, supposedly marked by the time blocks Link finds. Some of this seems a little far-fetched, but I don't have the knowledge of the game that would allow me to question or rebut some of his claims. Do you guys have any thoughts?

It's dense, but it's an interesting read, regardless of your level of skepticism. :)

---

He also created an item dependency graph to chart which items are necessary to obtain in order to get other items in Ocarina of Time.

---

Finally, this page on spinout's wiki used to say "Checking old exit data, at one point, the sacred forest meadow led to the Temple of Time, which may explain its location in Twilight Princess." Does anyone have information to confirm or deny this?

If I remember correctly, there is a Shadow Temple door actor in the Master Sword chamber right on the right most center wall. It doesn't load of course because its object set isn't loaded. Just thought I'd point that out.

That's correct. xdaniel was kind enough to take some pictures of it for me recently, in fact! To quote from his message...

---

Right inside the actor list for the first room header of the chamber are two actors, that appear to be unused. 

They're both positioned in front of the chamber's right wall, one is actor 0x00F5, Demo_6K, with variable 0x0010 which the z64 wiki's actor list doesn't have documented at all and I didn't look much deeper into, while the other is actor 0x009C, Bg_Spot02_Objects, meaning background/static elements meant for Spot02, which is the Kakariko graveyard. 

The variable of this particular Spot02 actor is 0x0004, which 1) isn't documented on the wiki either, and 2) doesn't appear to show up as anything in-game. However, if you change this variable to ex. 0x0000, you'll get the door that blocks the entrance to the Shadow Temple at the graveyard. Do note that this doesn't necessarily mean that the door itself was supposed to appear in the ToT, just that, at some point, the developers probably have used something from the graveyard there. 

Those two unused actors also appear in three or so other room headers/object sets, in which they've been raised from the floor and now float just behind the lower ledge on the wall. 

The unmodified actors in the room on the left, the Spot02 one changed to the door on the right:

Ozqjy.jpg

The same actors floating behind the ledge in the other headers:

JCY8g.png

---

Very intriguing. What could it have been for? The crazed theorist in me wants to say "entrance to the Light Temple!!!!1" I guess that ignores xdaniel saying "Do note that this doesn't necessarily mean that the door itself was supposed to appear in the ToT, just that, at some point, the developers probably have used something from the graveyard there," though. I wonder what object from the Shadow Temple set would have fit in the ToT.

• Like 1

Does that mean that the same grotto maps are reused more than once with different object sets?

There is one grotto scene, where each room is a different grotto (thus can have it's own object/actor sets). Room 0 is a "generic" grotto that can be entered from a number of different scenes, which is why the behavior of Farore's Wind would have to be modified for things to work out right.

Unrelated observation:

Ocarina of Time has huge tree objects that look like the trees in the forest Link rides through at the opening of Majora's Mask. These aren't used anywhere in the game, and I haven't seen them show up in any prerelease shots.

OOT_BetaTrees.png

I think an early alpha of the Lost Woods used that type of tree?, and had Poes in it. I remember it looking weird because it appeared as if the trees moved along the surface of the ground, rather than Link walking toward the trees.

The maps and objects in Ocarina of Time seem to be listed in the game's memory in the order that they were added to the game.

---

You can see the map list here. Going by this, some of the first areas to be added to the game were Dodongo's Cavern, Kakariko Village, the Graveyard, Kokiri Forest, and Lake Hylia. The first areas shown in the prerelease shots at the link above are Dodongo's Cavern, a town, a graveyard, a forest, and a lake.

Some of the last areas added to the game seem to be the Bombchu Bowling Alley (number 89 out of 99 listed areas), the Treasure Chest shop (95/99), the Happy Mask Shop (98/99), and the Skultulla House (99/99). The fact that the Bowling Alley, Treasure Chest Shop, and Happy Mask Shop were later additions to the game is somewhat corroborated by what I mentioned in my previous post: the doors for these shops were added after the Castle Town Market render was created. In addition, the Bombchu Bowling Alley and Skulltula House are some of the last places to appear in the OoT prerelease shots before the game's release.

I'm a little hesitant to believe that because the order the scenes are listed is different in Debug Rom.

I've found some old notes of mine collecting dust so I'd thought I'd post em here.

I have some odd screenshots, some of which are beta (sorry if any of them are mentioned
already). Most of these shots are really old but I figured I'd put em here and discuss them.

I found this semi interesting. Maybe something to do with 3 timezones at one point? Or maybe
Spirit Temple related? I forgot what text pointer number this is but if you search for this
string in the ROM you will find it.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/punk-7890/Beta/Future.jpg

Weird sparkly things in MM? It is in most enemy data (damage type) if not all. I don't know much
about MM so this could be in game already.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/punk-7890/Beta/snap0007.jpg

A different wallet icon along with some sort of map? The map might have been some sub-quest. I
think the Nocture of Shadow is in the game still but only Japanese text.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/punk-7890/Beta/snap0009.jpg

Mini moblins in OoT along with sorta weird AI (IIRC, it happens when the value of them are set
to FFFF)
OcarinaofTime-M-1.jpg

The classic Triforce fade in. In both MM and OoT. Mostly everyone probably knows about this. The
code I made a long time ago:
MM (Usa) 811F35C4 0001
OoT (Debug) 8121127A 0001 8121127C 0001

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/punk-7890/Beta/Triblack.jpg

I'll leave with a few interesting codes that where in my pile of notes collecting dust. There's
probably some more stuff on my photobucket that I missed or just lost altogether.

DEBUG (OoT):Enable Collision Data (once in view, anything thats walkable turns blue, anything
thats collision turns Green, anything thats damage or makes damage turns Red)
81211882 0001
50000202 0000
81211894 0001
81211898 0002

DEBUG (OoT): Enable Purple Arrows,White Arrows, Flashing Grey arrows, Flashing Black, and Blue
and Red (have no clue what it means) ((purple: it appears at hyrule field Draw Bridge, Kakariko
Village where the lady is that you sell something too. I did this as Adult Link)  (White: seems
to be where the bombable door is in Dodongo Cavern entrance.) (Grey: seems the be in the Temple
of Time where you play the SoT) (Black: seems to be in ToT where the navi green spot is) ((Blue
Red Grey and Black: seem to be in the Graveyard)
81211CE4 0001

(MM USA)A code I made that affects the song you just played. I find it interesting how Saria's
song and Zelda's Luluby show up twice (do note that you see Saria's Song and Zelda's Luluby on
that wall in Termina but its more interesting because you can play Saria's song anywhere with a
code meaning its still in game. Maybe meaning that you where still ment to play a real version
in the game at some point)

Have Saria's Song and Suns Song (MM USA)
50000802 0000
811EF720 FFFF
50000802 0000
811EF730 FFFF
Playback song (play any song to make these appear)
811D84F2 XXXX
XXXX=
8264 - Prelude of Light
83A4 - Zelda's luluby
8304 - Saria's song
8124 - Requiem of spirit
8084 - Sernade of Water
7FE4 - Bolero of Fire
7F44 - Minuet of Forest
7EA4 - Saria's song again
7D64 - Zelda's luluby... again...
7CC4 -
7C24 -
7B84 -
7AE4 -
7A44 -
79A4 -

Some other MM stuff thats in my notes. Not really much description. Sorry!
Beam Blade ani
8077A3A0 d910

Alpha Jump Strike
8077A2D2 D850

8177A2D2 D850
8177A3A2 D910
8177A202 D6B0
8177A222 D380
8177A226 DF28
8177931A DF28
8177934A DE40
8177A1C2 D6E0
8177A1E2 D6F0
81779486 DD28

Some other fun codes to play with at:
http://glitchkill.proboards.com/thread/508/majoras-mask-codes-update-3

Anywho, I hope these where interesting and again, sorry if anyone of these where mention before.

This actually reminds me of a pic I have, an old one.

snap0009.jpg

An old pic of the equipment screen with a couple few beta icons and if you look near the bottom left, an item that has a similar shape to the purse.

Beta_Equipment_Menu_Clearedup_zpscb2da38

Purse shape comparison (perhaps it was the old upgraded purse icon?)

Purse_Comparison_zps0cb2d0df.png

Also I was watching a video on the ique version and noticed something really odd that I thought I would point out. I think this is the demo version of the game, but the item placement is bit odd. 

ique_01_zpsf60e14ec.png

ique_02_zps773b6468.png

ique_03_zps9ab71f0d.png

Actually speaking of odd placement, check out this collage of photos I put together for comparison. If you look at the Triforce from the top being the light medallion in the Chamber of Sages, you can see the Triforce is actually upside down and that it matches with the beta screenshot below of the Triforce being upside down in the Temple of Time. But looking at the same symbols in the Sword Chamber and the Quest Status, the Triforce is properly right side up.  THOUGH, if you look closer at the Light and Shadow medallions in the sword chamber screenshot, you can see that they still retain their beta rotation as shown on the beta medallions.

MedallionsTriforceArrangement_zps69bb3f2

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.