Any models you want to see me put into Ocarina of Time?

SeithDarkwraith

I want to get good at 3D modeling, the only problem being is I have absolutely no ideas what to make as a model. And I don't know where else to put this thread, my apologies if it's in the wrong spot, but is there anything people want to see in particular modeled, textured and imported into OOT? Nothing too complicated, but I could deal if it was.

To test your skill try the following:

For a Weapon, how about the Ultimate Sword of Whisper

Sword_of_Whisper2.png

For the lulz, how about replacing the hover boots with bunny slippers :)

clipart0147.jpg

For a simple level design, why not a new town/city for Link to traverse

db63291917a5c763b4e73b1f3d07bb9a.jpg

If you are feeling cocky, then you can try something like this:

4dda3b80ff48ded398d57721771a77f9.jpg

• Like 2

Those are some nice models, haddockd... MOAR PICS PLZ.

I didnt make those silly! I snagged the images from various sources. The dungeons are from the Sketchup Warehouse. The Bunny slipper idea was mine. 

*note to self...next time do not admit to bunny slipper idea*  :P

• 3 weeks later...

Wind Waker Link!!!!

From the Youtube videos I've seen it doesn't look all that hard to put wind waker maps into OoT. I could be extremely wrong about that, but at least I know it's been done and it's possible. If you do that then someone may be inspired to use your model and make a cell shaded Wind Waker style N64 game!

Think about it, it would be amazing.

Wind Waker Link!!!!

From the Youtube videos I've seen it doesn't look all that hard to put wind waker maps into OoT. I could be extremely wrong about that, but at least I know it's been done and it's possible. If you do that then someone may be inspired to use your model and make a cell shaded Wind Waker style N64 game!

Think about it, it would be amazing.

I were going to request WW link earlier, but didn't, because I figured that it'd be diffcult & a mess to deal with all the items he's supposed to be able to wield and use.

A proper looking Wind Waker Link in OoT would be amazing in so many ways though.

I can totally see a mod being done in Wind Waker Style if the resources to do so were available. :P

I were going to request WW link earlier, but didn't, because I figured that it'd be diffcult & a mess to deal with all the items he's supposed to be able to wield and use.

A proper looking Wind Waker Link in OoT would be amazing in so many ways though.

I can totally see a mod being done in Wind Waker Style if the resources to do so were available. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6N7HxJmG9Y

EDIT: Yay for being half asleep and not seeing it posted before. Sorry about that. <.>

Yup, no good looking at hacks to tease me when I can never play/use them, though they are awesome.. I guess it would be more like crushing over fan art than actually using it to make your own little masterpiece. I've really been thinking about releasing a download with a lot of music you can replace in whatever area's you like with whatever songs, basically the entire package, z.seq, z.set and text files all organized pretty well in folders. It's the easiest, and funnest thing for me to do. When I will get around to it.. eh' I dunno, you all should probably know by now that I'm a procrastinator.. a busy procastinator

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.