Sum Moar Stuffz

Shadow Fire

Something I'm sure some of you may have noticed by now, a few additions have been made to the community. From aesthetic to accessibility, these are just a few of the additions:

• Random video game quotes: The top of the site will load a random quote from a video game, each and every time the page changes, or is refreshed.
  • New Facebook page: Yes, a new Facebook page has been added. Providing I have things set right, it should pull news directly from the community whenever it's posted.
  • Facebook/Twitter Connect: The ability to create an account, or log in to your existing account by using Facebook and/or Twitter. Any status updates you make on The GCN can be set on FB/Twitter, and vice-versa.
  • Facebook Like: Wanna like the official Facebook page? Feel free to do so. You can also directly visit the page whenever you like.
  • Removal of IP.Board/IP.Board Mobile skins: The default skins are kinda meh, so I hid them.

Other additions may very likely be made in the near future.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I click on a link in the "Recently Discussed Topics" box, I am automatically taken to the last post instead of the last post I had read like it was previously. (Is this the right place to report stuff like that?)

Whenever I click on a link in the "Recently Discussed Topics" box, I am automatically taken to the last post instead of the last post I had read like it was previously. (Is this the right place to report stuff like that?)

Reports of this nature are best done in the Bug Tracker (accessible by hovering over the More dropdown menu at the top of the forums and selecting Bug Tracker), but regardless, I managed to fix the issue. It was due to a setting within the Admin controls. I accidentally had it set to go to the last post in the topic, as opposed to first unread post. This has been changed to the desired effect.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.