Kingdom Hearts III has been announced!!!

Netsrac

I know this is a few days late, but nobody told me, nor did any of the gaming websites that I visit have any info or articles about it.

So, it's been about 8 years since Kingdom Hearts II came out and during now and then quite a lot of fillers came out, like Birth by Sleep and 358/2 days. And now, after Nomura's team is about done with Final Fantasy XV, the time has come for Square Enix to announce that Kingdom Hearts III is in development:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtLkym8-RXU

So, what do you guys think? I personally think it was about time for the probably last Kingdom Hearts to come out. And for something they just started to develop, the graphics look pretty nice and it seems like the gameplay will be the same as in Kingdom Hearts I and II. This makes me want to buy the other KH titles even more (I still need a 3DS >.<)!

Also, it seems like Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix (which seems to contain KHII (Final Mix?) and BbS (Final Mix?)) was hinted in the special credits of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix.

Yeah.. This news was eight days ago. I saw the announcement on June 10th. Got it memorized?

fixed. 

Anyway, the thing that is a bit disappointing is that the presentation of the video and "gameplay" shown looks like an early alpha, and that we won't see anything playable for at least 2 years. Well that, and the "Now in Development" logo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.