Not sure if anyone knows about this.

Disgustipated

That's just some random guy who is trying to create something well beyond his capabilities. And I'm pretty sure Flotonic isn't actually part of that... He probably just joined the forums to see if there was anything interesting and then never went back.

• Like 1

I read about this on Zelda Universe. The only thing that I thought gave it any credibility was that Flotonic was an admin on the forums.

As for URA, we need to turn it into a joke... call all Zelda mods URA, as in URA Zelda Mod!

I always hate to discourage people making a mod...but I really think they have no idea the amount of difficulty that goes into making custom maps.

And they say that UoT and SharpOcarina are the best things out there?! Omg, no, stop it with UoT, and there's TONS of tools out there to help! *rage*

• Like 1

And they say that UoT and SharpOcarina are the best things out there?! Omg, no, stop it with UoT, and there's TONS of tools out there to help! *rage*

QFT, instant confirmation that the project is fronted by people who have no idea what they're doing.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.