Da Random Starts

Tsynk

Randomness, you say? Alright then... Lets just say that Banana Pineapple Soda is good and Tommy the gator drinks it... then ya got Ice Hot Chocolate and Fruitcake the musical... oh by the way did you know that there is a planet that is nothing but a giant cookie? Yep and it has a river of chocolate milk.... and oh did ya hear about the car made of meat? Yeah, I heard that car smelled like a grill... Link opens a chest to only to find that it has a pillow and that pillow will put Ganon where he belongs, in bed for the rest of his life, that pillow is called The Master Pillow... Jack the cat ate the fish and the fish now knows how to swim in stomach acid and still is swimming to this day, little does Jack know that the fish eats his cat food... then ya got peanut butter bread cream fruitcake soda..... ground control to major rom, the emulator knows..... sometimes you're a hack sometimes you're not.... /me, /join, /nick, /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password YAY! For IRC Chatroom commands...... Skype? I've heard of Skype, shoot I got it, Skype it's in the clouds.... Young/Old, Old/Young, Old/Old, Young/Young..... Hyrule... Termina.... Great Sea.... Wind Waker... Junk Crusher 3000, got old junk? well this can crush it down to the size of a baseball call to order today at 000-000-0000, whada waitin for? It's only $15.99 plus Shipping/Handling/Processing fees that are $40.99...... time flies by and the Zzz's catch on so feed an gator today and tell the wasp no more stings and mod a fruitcake today, it will taste better...

- Zinc "Golden" ZDragon [ZREOfan] -      

Randomness, you say? Alright then... Lets just say that Banana Pineapple Soda is good and Tommy the gator drinks it... then ya got Ice Hot Chocolate and Fruitcake the musical... oh by the way did you know that there is a planet that is nothing but a giant cookie? Yep and it has a river of chocolate milk.... and oh did ya hear about the car made of meat? Yeah, I heard that car smelled like a grill... Link opens a chest to only to find that it has a pillow and that pillow will put Ganon where he belongs, in bed for the rest of his life, that pillow is called The Master Pillow... Jack the cat ate the fish and the fish now knows how to swim in stomach acid and still is swimming to this day, little does Jack know that the fish eats his cat food... then ya got peanut butter bread cream fruitcake soda..... ground control to major rom, the emulator knows..... sometimes you're a hack sometimes you're not.... /me, /join, /nick, /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password YAY! For IRC Chatroom commands...... Skype? I've heard of Skype, shoot I got it, Skype it's in the clouds.... Young/Old, Old/Young, Old/Old, Young/Young..... Hyrule... Termina.... Great Sea.... Wind Waker... Junk Crusher 3000, got old junk? well this can crush it down to the size of a baseball call to order today at 000-000-0000, whada waitin for? It's only $15.99 plus Shipping/Handling/Processing fees that are $40.99...... time flies by and the Zzz's catch on so feed an gator today and tell the wasp no more stings and mod a fruitcake today, it will taste better... - Zinc "Golden" ZDragon [ZREOfan] -

maybe. but modding a fruitcake requires a sonic screwdriver to open a portal to shadow realm. I heard Yami Yummi Yugi performs experiments on it's time fluctuating airwaves in hopes of bringing his dearly departed living gerbil Rodney back. I don't now about me but, you sure as hell don't have enough serpents to feed that thing. Worst case scenario, I suggest contacting a few airlines. I've heard they've had it with them godamn SJ's on their godamn planes, and would be probably be glad to donate.

• 3 years later...

Amaterasu goes to Hyrule, eats an apple, goes to Fruitcake Junction and eats all the oranges... Goes back to Nippon and eats a stick. Battles Wolf Link over some stupid reason, that reason being that Wolf Link licked one of Amaterasu's ink bottles. Zinc has been playing too much Okami and listening too much Okami music lately... Amaterasu eats a pineapple and then kicks a can around... Issun eats cookies while Amaterasu kicks a can around... Someone must be hungry, OKAMI! OKAMI! OKAMI! Bones, Helms, Imps, Orochi, Oranges... Cake And Notch Younger Oil Umbrella Red Earth Arkansas Dragon Thumb Hat Irrelevant Stench? If Sugar Under Road Eaten Candle Arch Norse! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.