Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time - Bomb Hovering and other glitches

SeithDarkwraith

So I was just wondering if there are any other bombchu hover people here like me that have bombchu hovered to places in Zelda and found anything interesting? It's quite the glitch... I've gone out of bounds in Clock Town to the Hidden Owl Statue, to the south part of town with the eastern part of town loaded, and the southern part while the northern part was loaded, among other places like behind the stone door in the clock tower.

But yeah, discuss the glitch here and others.

I think the most interesting thing I've done is get the Ice Arrows as a child. It involves seam walking up that poorly modeled hill at the entrance of the Gerudo race track, then mega-flipping towards the training ground entrance. If you do it right some of the walls won't load up right when you land (or w/e technically happens in game IDK) and you can fall into the entrance of the training ground. Once inside all you have to do is Vine Clip through the climbable wall inside the Ice arrows room with a bombchu or bomb, grab the arrows, and clip back out (or just save and reset if you run out of explosives). Having Ice arrows for all the adult temples is a lot of fun, especially in the fire temple :D

I feel accomplished just getting a bomb hover in OOT. MM is much easier due to the way the bomb blows up. I find TP much easier to glitch.

I almost got DOT skip one time. That skip is probably the main reason I thought of VoT. I thought of an idea around getting MS early. XD

As you might guess, I've done a lot of work with hovering in MM.  Probably the strangest thing I've done is the time I hovered from the Stone Tower Temple entrance room to the Garo Master's room.  Wanted to see if I could trigger the cutscene there.  The answer was no, of course, but it was still worth a try.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.