Ocarina Of Time: Redux (Unfinished Leak)

mzxrules

A project by Cosmo and Jiano, Ocarina of Time: Redux was meant to be a rom hack for advanced OoT players. A version of the game was posted on ZSR the other day. Compared to the version above, this one seems to be an earlier version, as there are a few enemies missing from this one.

You can find it Here.

If it makes me have to do that godforsaken Cucco Jump I'm going to rage quit so hard. Other than the possibility of that it looks great. Lots of enemies, which I love, since OoT's combat system is so brilliant. I always thought it was a shame it didn't get used all that much in the game, at least not on the more competent enemies like Dinofols and Stalfos.

Definitely queued.

Jiano posted this on ZeldaSpeedRuns...

Since people are actually playing this I'll go ahead and say some stuff that you should probably know:Once you get bombs the hack is over, we never made anything past that.Basically you can beat Deku, DC, JJB, and BoTW, that's it.We never got around to editing Gerudo Valley so apparently you can go to spirit and get chus etc, but we wouldn't have allowed that obviously.We never put the pocket egg in the game so there's no way past Talon, you have to cheat past him.We never put the gold scale in the game, so there's a part in Zora's Fountain that you need cheat to do.We never touched Forest Meadow, but you do go there, it's just the same as it ever was.We never finished Lake Hylia, originally we were going to put the Ocarina here, but put it somewhere else. So you can still do the puzzle or whatever to get it, but it wasn't the intended way. Also you can go to the fishing pond and get the gold scale that way if you want, but we were going to make that impossible.We never touched Lon Lon Ranch.Never touched the the graveyard either.This is all I can remember.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.