Addition to Staff

Shadow Fire

Yup, I've added a new staff member, someone who I've known for quite some time. Jia Long, whom I've known as many other aliases, is now the newest addition to the Posted Image group.

I've known Jia since my visits to the now defunct Spiritual Bonds community, which was a Sonic-based yaoi community. She and I have roleplayed several times before, and each roleplay has been spectacular. She joined RP Mania while it existed, and served as one of my staff members there, until its closure. Now that she's at The GCN, I've extended her the Posted Image position, one I know she will do well in. Treat her right, and with the proper respect.

Yup, I've added a new staff member, someone who I've known for quite some time. Jia Long, whom I've known as many other aliases, is now the newest addition to the Posted Image group.

I've known Jia since my visits to the now defunct Spiritual Bonds community, which was a Sonic-based yaoi community. She and I have roleplayed several times before, and each roleplay has been spectacular. She joined RP Mania while it existed, and served as one of my staff members there, until its closure. Now that she's at The GCN, I've extended her the Posted Image position, one I know she will do well in. Treat her right, and with the proper respect.

k kipasa i will treat her like delcate flower in mountain blooming or something. :P

Hey Jia, sorry for the late reply, been extremely busy with stuff and fighting with my stupid computer, but yes, Welcome to the Team and I look forward to working with you on keeping things peaceful on the GCN. :P

@Shadowfire, I would suggest making an announcement perhaps listing all the staff available and perhaps updating the site's staff list so it reflects our current staff. That way users know who they can turn to if they need anything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.