OpenID.

Rinku

Hello,

I just made an OpenID on MyOpenID, but I'm not able to connect to the wiki. I choose MyOpenID, I enter my username or my URL (I tried both), I click on "Log in / create account". But then it says:

Verification error

An error occurred during verification of the OpenID URL.

Return to Main Page.

Any idea what I am making wrong?

I hope this is the right forum to post this and I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

Thank you for reading.

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much, spinout!

I'm sorry to reuse this topic.

I'm trying to edit the actor list on the wiki but I get a "Forbidden" error page when I try to preview or save my changes. Has this page some sort of edit protection?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry again for the double post, I fear that no one will view this if I simply edit my previous post.

Could someone help me to solve this problem, please? I have accurate and very interesting information concerning Market NPCs to add to the list!

Sorry for the trouble and thank you again!

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much, spinout.

I'll do the same for all changes on pages that I can't edit, if you are okay with it.

Here are the changes for the actor list, concerning actors 016E and 019A:

016E 0000 Market NPCs00xx + 0yy0xx controls the NPC's appearance (each value needs its own object): - 00 = Fat woman in light blue.    Object: 0105 - 01 = Fat woman in white, blue & yellow.   Object: 018C - 02 = Bearded man in white & green.     Object: 0107 - 03 = Jogging man (Sakon).     Object: 0111 - 04 = Staunch man in black & green.     Object: 0107  - 05 = Begging man.   Object: 0111  - 06 = Old woman in white.   Object: 010D - 07 = Old man in blue. Object: 010C   - 08 = Thin woman in lilac.     Object: 0108  - 09 = Laughing man in red & white.    Object: 0111 - 0A = Explaining man in blue & white.    Object: 0111 - 0B = Thin woman in blue & yellow.  Object: 0108 - 0C = Looking man in crimson. Object: 0111 - 0D = Red haired man in green & lilac. Object: 0107 - 0E = Bearded, red haired man in green & white. Object: 0111 - 0F = Bald man in brown.   Object: 010C - 10 = Man in white.     Object: 0111 - 11 = Staunch man two shades of green.   Object: 0107 - 13 = Bald man in purple.   Object: 010C - 14 = Man in two shades of green.   Object: 0107yy determines the path moving NPCs follow (works only for xx = 03 or 07): yy = (Path number * 8) Use yy = 78 (Path F) to imobilize NPCs which would otherwise move (xx = 03 or 07)

019A 016A Girl chasing Cucco0x00x determines the path the girl follows

By the way, why can't I edit the actor list? I guess there's some protection because it's a very important page?

Thank you very much!

It's a problem (or was a problem) with some spam-blocking mechanism. Considering I had written...

http://wiki.spinout182.com/w/Complete_Actor_Listing

That out (The representations part) and to my horror I couldn't post it all at once. Well the problem turned out to be that because there was a file name called Ovl_En_Niw_Girl and the Representation is Girl Chasing Cucco the system was reading it as spam (because two mentions of Girl right next to one another) and once I changed Girl to Child Chasing Cucco everything went through fine. I don't know if Spinout has fixed that yet.

Oh, I see...

Well, I tried to add it myself today but it didn't work, so I suppose spinout hasn't fixed it yet.

Are there two mentions of the same word right next to each other somewhere in my post too?

Anyway, thanks for the information! If it gets fixed, I will add my changes myself, of course.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad you like them! I hope they will be useful for someone.

Seems like spinout hasn't seen this yet.

Here are two new changes to the actor list, concerning actors 004B and 0130 (the second one is noted as a "?" in the actor list):

0130 011F Boulderxxyyxx are the movement settings: - 00 = Follows the path, dissappears, then reappears at first waypoint (dissappears-in-a-hole setting) - 01 = Follows the path, then breaks into pieces and reappears at first waypoint (Death Mountain setting) - 02 = Follows the path, then tries to roll back to the first waypoint with an natural angle (circular movements) - 03 = Follows the path, halts, then rolls back the path in the opposite direction (linear movements) Repeats in this pattern.yy determines the path the boulder follows: yy = path number

004B 0030 Moblinxxyyxx determines the path the moblin follows (only for yy = 01+): xx = path numberyy is the moblin type: - 00 = Ground-Pounder - 01+ = Spear-Poker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.