Legend of Zelda: Tainted Blade

Samurai

I have the textures to Link's sword, of course. I have both the hilt and the blade. The blade texture is the same as the other metal weapons/objects.

So that means that you´ve got a different hilt texture right? If so would you then add me on Skype and send me it? I could then also send you the finished bin. file of the new sword it will take a while to finish it tho since I still have to check out wether it has too many polies and stuff and then there is still school (tests are coming up -.-) and the fact the I´m a slow worker lol.

Also sorry for the really late response, I had the flu and was lying in bed for a whole week mostly sleeping and watching Dexter (good series I recommend it).

So that means that you´ve got a different hilt texture right? If so would you then add me on Skype and send me it? I could then also send you the finished bin. file of the new sword it will take a while to finish it tho since I still have to check out wether it has too many polies and stuff and then there is still school (tests are coming up -.-) and the fact the I´m a slow worker lol.

Also sorry for the really late response, I had the flu and was lying in bed for a whole week mostly sleeping and watching Dexter (good series I recommend it).

Haha It's fine lol I had the flu and denied I had it. Staggering around like a clueless Capitalist in North Korea, I passed out from the dizzy spells several times, lol, I beat the crap out of the flu, lmao.

Awesome!

Reminds me of the Valley of the flood:

Also, if it's possible, you should make the Master Sword's edges jagged.

Really like this project, coming along nicely, no dramas...yet.

I wanted to make the blade more elegant to emphasise the dark side's beauties. ;3

Now revised with transparency :D

Posted Image

If this was Dragon Ball Z, my scouter could not calculate the power level of that logo, lmao. ../

• Like 1

Well, your scouter would break to the awesome power of the new re-revised Logo

BEHOLD!!! the power which is The Legend of Zelda: Tainted Blade :D:P

Posted Image

sairugoth, could you send me the psd file? I could help you in the areas where it needs a bit of work. Don't get me wrong; you're good, I'm just saying I could improve parts that will catch the eye, and stuff...

sairugoth, could you send me the psd file? I could help you in the areas where it needs a bit of work. Don't get me wrong; you're good, I'm just saying I could improve parts that will catch the eye, and stuff...

I know its sketchy in some areas, and I tryed to improve those areas but kinda failed. so ya, I'll send it your way ^_^ 

But whats a psd file? :huh:

Well, your scouter would break to the awesome power of the new re-revised Logo

BEHOLD!!! the power which is The Legend of Zelda: Tainted Blade :D:P

Posted Image

Now THAT'S a logo. :D

Seriously, man, are you a professional graphics artist or something? Why aren't you rich by now? xD

Anyway, I just got some ideas for seven new bosses, heh heh...

• Like 1

My script includes new characters. These characters are still in development, and I'm not going to reveal their purpose quite yet, but I'll give you a sneak peak. ;D

Name/ Element

Ionia - Light

Calm, level-headed one.

Doria - Forest

Bittersweet, poetic one.

Frysia - Fire

Aggressive, war-like one.

Lydia - Water

Erratic, unpredictable, "off" one.

Mixolia - Shadow

The psychotic one who is far too cheery in bad situations for absolutely no reason.

Aeolia - Spirit

The sad, lonely one that wishes to see the world wallow in despair.

Locria - Chaos

The most miserable soul of all; Locria is literally insane. This character feels they do not exist and has no sense of reality or phantasy. You could call Locria nihilistic, if you please.

They might be changed or cut, but for now, these seven stand.

Now THAT'S a logo. :D

Seriously, man, are you a professional graphics artist or something? Why aren't you rich by now? xD

Anyway, I just got some ideas for seven new bosses, heh heh...

No man, If I was some professional graphics artist that would be cool. :D The truth is I just started learning Paint.NET because I've been trying to help this project what ever way I can. I've been learning more and more how to use Paint.NET ever sense you asked me to help. I tryed making a dungeon, but I suck at it. so this is about the only thing I can do :D

• Like 1

No man, If I was some professional graphics artist that would be cool. :D The truth is I just started learning Paint.NET because I've been trying to help this project what ever way I can. I've been learning more and more how to use Paint.NET ever sense you asked me to help. I tryed making a dungeon, but I suck at it. so this is about the only thing I can do :D

sairugoth, why wont you get GIMP? It's good for starters....

sairugoth, why wont you get GIMP? It's good for starters....

I tryed GIMP, and it took way too much CPU.

it looked pretty cool, but when I had to load for almost 5 min I said "HELL NO".

I'm not trying to dis GIMP, I just have a crappy computer :P

• Like 1

All right, this is the newest, and probably the last logo for Tainted Blade.

Posted Image

Now I've took the liberty of making this in to a texture, but to only hit some problems.

1. I had to squish the logo more narrow, making it not so appealing.

2. it wants to be vary translucent 

3. when adding any thing to the background it turns a tent of green.

This is what it looks like so far.

Posted Image

Is there any way around this?

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.