Twilight Memories

Shadow Fire

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link gave a wider grin, before nodding, as he placed himself at the other wolf's tail-hole. Something told him that wolves needed no preparation, and that things would be easy. Link was about to find out that his instincts... were right. Letting out a slight whimper of pleasure as he easily slid inside the other, he paused to allow Diggs a chance to adjust to the new presence filling him.

"Diggs... are you... okay?"

A small howl escaped the older as he felt the other wolf's lower self push inside of him with ease, his tail seeming to wag softly from the attention. As strange as it seemed, it felt good.

"I'm... just fine... keep going..."

He didn't care if it hurt... the sensation of Link being inside him was pleasurable.

The younger began giving harder, shallow thrusts. He was so close, he couldn't even think of holding back. Giving a savage growl, he clamped his jaws down on the other's neck, tenderly lapping up any blood that appeared. The mark on his paw began to glow as he reached his limit.

"Diggs... I'm gonna... RAWRF! Ungh!"

Link saw stars as he reached euphoria, spilling himself deep into his love.

That question caught him off guard. He'd always pondered the answer himself. Moments later, he gave a wolfy smile and nuzzled back.

"I always found myself different from everyone else. When you came along, I felt like I'd found someone who I could relate to. You enchanted me, and I wouldn't change that for the world."

Slowly, Link found his strength returning to him, and he knew that soon, he'd have to return to saving the land.

The one good thing about this adventure... I got to understand my feelings for you...

Diggs had a little smile, as he slowly picked himself up, gently shaking off his fur, as he leaned down, and softly licked the other's cheek.

"You are special, Link...to me if not anyone else..."

After the two wolves were back on their feet, Midna soon appeared once more, as she plopped onto Link's back.

"You two done? Then we better keep going, we're not gonna save the light spirits or your friends just standing around here."

Link gave a soft chuckle as he picked himself up, Midna making her presence known.

"We should probably bathe soon. It'd be funny fighting enemies when we're both a bit sticky."

Keeping his glance on Diggs, the younger moved closer, nuzzling the other, licking back tenderly.

I didn't know how much life could offer, until you came into mine...

OFF TOPIC:

Hey, Shadow, do you have any issue being Zant later on in the rp?

Diggs gently licked his lips, seeing the bright red jolts surround all three of the Messengers, as he pounced out, having gained most of his original strength and power back in this form, as in a swoop of flashing red, he slashed through the Twilit creatures in front of him, knocking them into the ground with a whip of his tail.

OFF TOPIC:

Well, since Zant speaks Diggs' real name, you should get online so we can have chat time, ne?

Once again, the Twilit Messengers seemed to implode, spreading apart into the black squares that made up the Twilight, before racing up into the sky as it seemed to create yet another green portal like the one that Midna created before.

Speaking of the imp, she looked less than pleased to find that the bridge was gone.

"What's this?! That's strange... the bridge is gone...I wonder if this is the work of those shadow creatures... Ugh! What a pain. Ah well, let's look for it."

Diggs seemed to stare at the sky, the swirls in the portals above him seeming to give him a slightly dazed look.

"...North... Faron Woods..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.