Gods Vs. Aliens

sairugoth

Its 4058 A.E.D. (After Earths Destruction). Aliens have evolutionized (with science) to a god like state. The original gods (humanoid like) of the cosmos (dimension/universe) have seen a unbalance with the powers of the cosmos. They have determined that one of the groups must parish or all hell will brake loos upon all of the universes. So it is in the power of discussion to talk (or not,possible fight could brake out) out this mess and decide who will parish. Gods or Aliens. Magic or Science.

GODS

Posted Image

V.S.

Posted Image

ALIENS

Rules:

1. You can either be a Alien or a God, but one or the other you cant switch over.

2. You must have some kind of  tittle for your self { God of terror, Alien skinner, God of randomness, Alien emperor } it can be anything.

3. Gods hate Aliens and Aliens hate Gods. its just the facts.

4. Stick to your character, and have fun with it. :)

I will start.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sairugoth- God of Discussions

{every alien and god was summoned to one mess hall by Sairugoth- God of Discussion for exchange of words.}

"I have summoned you all hear for one reason, to discuss the matter of  which one party of power will remain in power or become a new power. Gods {he razes his hand up to the left of the table where all the gods are siting} or Aliens { he razes his hand to the right of the table where the Aliens are}

This is now up for discussion.

Paradox - God, I guess, of Time, Space, and Reality.

Well, I personally think we should look at the good and bad things of both our races before beginning the discussion in earnest. Starting with what we do for other creatures. Allow me to start.

I provide the very fabric of the universe to creatures, keep the fourth wall in check, and keep time agoing. I don't help mortals or the other gods much and usually avoid all contact besides keeping everything working.

Sairugoth- God of Discussions

as do I, keeping balance within confinements of any argument to discuss its negatives and positives effects.

as for you  obsplot - God of Aliens, {he points to the opposite side of the table} will you have a seat on the tail part of the table, it seems in or case, you must choose a side of either gods or aliens.

Zue-Guy-Zen - god of poetry

Get to the real reason of thy being here God of Discussion, To kill the alien scum. they have done nothing for the humans we created. they destroyed the earth and our home with it. and worst of all, they disturbed thy poetry section, they are dishonorable, unforgiving and died if they ever get in a five foot radius of thy. in fact I cures the, aliens with thy poem.

When angles fight

grounds growns  

heavens wrath

feeds the crows

bodies flop

on pavement roads

the alien race

dies alone

( poem by, Zue-Guy-Zen )

• 2 weeks later...

Zelda42513 alien of wisdom

Hilda95345 alien of chaos (they are twin sisters)

H: We sould eraticate the gods as we did with the humans!

Z: Calm yourself Hilda. True we eraticated the humans but the last planet we made our home on there were other life forms as well. We were peaceful for a short time then they attacted us. After that my people came here and as a precausion we eraticated the humans so we would not have another war and be forced to leave again.

H: What are you doing they do not need to know why we came here! Shut! Up!

Z: (Uses psychic powers to throw her across the table into near wall)saying to her with telepethy(other charecters don't here it unless they can readminds) I am the queen of our race I will say what I want and I don't need your permision.

H: Talking with telepethy... MAYBE WE NEED A NEW QUEEN

Z: telepethy..... easier said than done

Off topic: if we can't have 2 charecters I can have them fight and 1 dies, but then there would be only 1 alien and 3 gods so thought that I would make 2 until someone else becomes an alien.

Also made more background story if that ok and doesn't conflict that much with existing background

-sigh- Aliens, you miss the importance of this meeting, and remember how you only eradicated Sector 2 humans. Sector 1, Earth, has a booming population, which I deftly kept hidden from aliens. I say we look at our faults. Mine? Reclusive. I say we establish laws that force aliens AND gods to allow humans to wipe themselves out, or help them if we please. Trust me, this is much better than killing them, as it will upset a universal ecosystem.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.