What do you think will be shown at Nintendo's E3 Press Confernece this year?

Armos

I'm all hyped about E3 this year. Especially for the Nintendo's E3 Press Conference. What do you guys think Nintendo will be showing us this year in E3? I'm excited about the new Zelda game for the Wii U. And the Zelda 3DS Game Nintendo is making. What do you guys think will be revealed this year? And I can't wait for Luigi's Mansion 3D Dark Moon. :) What do you think will be shown for the Wii U and the 3DS? We need some more Wii and 3DS games. ;)

Right now, I just hope some games for the Wii U come out that are actual games instead of reimaginings of other games with new content such as BatMan and Mass Effect. I love the new Wii U, but after you play the three games that are actually original to it, it begins to collect some dust. Plus I'm not gonna spend my money for the wii U version of games I already have.

After last year...i'm setting my standards REALLY LOW. I thought last E3 sucked BAD, most of the announcements I cared about were actually before or after E3 was over anyway. The thing is E3 has been going to shit for awhile now though so its not like I have thought the last few ones have been all that great either. And were the fuck is my Last Guardian goddammit SONY. Pull your head out of your asses and fix your shit!

I'd hope they would announce the new SSB, or a new Star Fox. Anything that is first-party would be nice. Or even Retro Studios' secret project (I'm hoping for another Metroid Prime or a Star Fox in that front). And maybe OOT/MM on the Wii U. (I dislike portables)

In general, my yearly list. Battlefront III, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Half Life 3.

On Xbox, I wanna hear more about Destiny from Bungie, and whether or not a new Halo will be in the launch lineup, like a remake. I also hear that Rare is making another shooter.

Super Smash Bros. please. Zelda would be bonus, I want Smash more than anything. After the 5 year hypestorm that was "Zelda Wii", I'm done hyping Zelda games. Drove me insane.

I want a new Super Smash Bros too! Hopefully no story mode this time as the subspace emissary was horrible and better options for stage builder. There just wasn't much there.

If anything Star Fox is not announced, I'm giving up on Nintendo.

I'm sorry, but that series has been in limbo for far too long, and I'm fucking done waiting.

The only thing that can make me stay a Nintendo supporter is if they announce a Star Fox game, or if not, they announce a Zelda.

(and it better be a fucking nice Zelda, or no dice)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.