GamePlay! How Would You?...

Arceny

No software for PS3, only hardware; it's just like recording from any other game console.

Get yourself an HD PVR. That is, if you want to record in HD; otherwise, get something like a Dazzle for SD video. Good luck!

-- Transmitted by an ancient satellite from across the cosmic web. Or my cellphone, if you prefer.

Thanks, man! I just wanted to get a good recording session; YouTube's so full of video camera footage and their gameplay's make it all blurry (you can even see the interleaving...)

Anyway, if I ever get it done, I owe ya!

Yeah, and then u can post footage of me beating ur butt!

Ya ya , you wish lil sis...

Wait? your both siblings...............nothing good can come from this XD

Btw AnimatixReels, there is this thing call easycap that is a cheap effing nockoff capture card that you will have to effing fight with to get it to work. The upside? is like 5 bucks on amazon and produces better quality then using a camcorder or something. Look up some videos and here is a link to the device. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002H3BSCM/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1356514325&sr=8-1&keywords=easycap&condition=new Have FUN!

• Like 1

At the risk of sounding like a douche... why would you recommend that thing? It is the absolute worst capture device out there, and not even worth the $5 it costs. At all. I can safely safely say I'd only watch videos shot with it to dislike them.

-- Transmitted by an ancient satellite from across the cosmic web. Or my cellphone, if you prefer.

• Like 1

At the risk of sounding like a douche... why would you recommend that thing? It is the absolute worst capture device out there, and not even worth the $5 it costs. At all. I can safely safely say I'd only watch videos shot with it to dislike them.

Like i said man, you fight with it long enough it will work, I've seen decent quality and used it personally so i know its seems really cheap but what you can do to a video in virtual dub is amazing!(s video helps quit a bit). Am I making it out to sound like the best capture card ever, GOD NO. But if you have enough patience its will at the very least be better then the idiots with there camcorders (really hate the ones like are like 240p). And if I sound like a douche? well guess its all your opinion but I honestly mean no harm no anyone on this forum.

• Like 1

I know you mean no harm. D:

I'm just trying save Animatix, is all. I mean, sure, you can eventually get it to work, but even then, the quality is poor no matter what you do with it. But that's just my opinion, anyways.

Besides, doesn't he want to record PS3? Using an EasyCrap with any current Gen console is and always will be a big no-no; if he did go the route of EasyCrap, he would have to stick to consoles of the previous gen to get maximum quality with that device.

Anyways, Animatix, if I'm going to be honest with you... you should probably save up for an HD PVR rather than get any SD capture device. In the long run, it will make your gameplays better for that system.

• Like 2

I know you mean no harm. D:

I'm just trying save Animatix, is all. I mean, sure, you can eventually get it to work, but even then, the quality is poor no matter what you do with it. But that's just my opinion, anyways.

Besides, doesn't he want to record PS3? Using an EasyCrap with any current Gen console is and always will be a big no-no; if he did go the route of EasyCrap, he would have to stick to consoles of the previous gen to get maximum quality with that device.

Anyways, Animatix, if I'm going to be honest with you... you should probably save up for an HD PVR rather than get any SD capture device. In the long run, it will make your gameplays better for that system.

I can agree with that(also like how your called it easycrap XD)

If you want the least trouble go with what blinx said and get an hd pvr, works right out of the box with little to no trouble. Another opinion though is this and its actually what i'm going to be messing around with http://www.amazon.co...R/dp/B002SQE1O0 its an internal pci express capture card that goes inside your computer. From what I read it outputs the same quality as the hd pvr, but of course its more complicated to set up, and on top of that your gonna have to have your own rig and some computer knowledge. I defintly agree with blinx on this though and I think the hd pvr would be your best bet. Here is a link to what i think is the pretty standard version that's should serve you just fine. http://www.amazon.co...keywords=hd pvr

(BTW if probably made it pretty obvious I love amazon, have gotten some great deals on there lol!)

Edit: One more thing with capture cards you can actually play your games right on your computer screen BUT you will have problems with game play lag so its best hook it up to both your tv and computer in case your weren't aware of that. Laptops are really handy with capture devices unless you can have kind of a permanent setup with a desktop hooked up to your tv. If you have anymore questions go ahead and post em and any one of us will answer the best we can.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.