What Is Your New Years Resolution?

TheGamerGal

Is it strange that I look into the present, stuck in between time's dimensions? :P

Nah, these things never really work, but I at least can count on learning something new...

Y'know, sometimes it's fun just to play along with the new years resolutions. If there is something you feel you want to get done, or something you want to stop or do, than why not make a goal for yourself for the upcomming year? What is there to lose? You way even get a positive experience out of it.

My News Years Resolution? Forgive me for being serious about something like this, but it'll be to try to make up with the people who have done me wrong. I've been a bit harsh to people who screwed up, and I hope we can make up and get on with our lives. I'm looking at one person in particular, but I may have a real hard time trying to get on good terms with her. Not because she doesn't want to, but because I don't know if I want to.

My News Years Resolution? Forgive me for being serious about something like this, but it'll be to try to make up with the people who have done me wrong. I've been a bit harsh to people who screwed up, and I hope we can make up and get on with our lives. I'm looking at one person in particular, but I may have a real hard time trying to get on good terms with her. Not because she doesn't want to, but because I don't know if I want to.

I wish you luck on that. May you carry this out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.