final fantasy :)

zelda42513

final fantasy is 1 of my favorite games(besides metroid,zelda,mario, and donkey kong

Even if the world ended, and ruin and death are all around, hope remains. Hope for a better tomorrow, to find the friends one has lost, to chase new dreams. That song is the new hope, that the World of Ruin can one day return to Balance...hope that no destruction could ever wipe out

stop fliping us off edgar (if you have played this game and you look at edgar while he uses a spell then you will see what i am talking about :) )

• 2 weeks later...

I freaking love final fantasy 6, just finished my first actual play through of the game on my snes, I first played the game on my snes when it was called 3 along with 2 which is actually 4. Six is my favorite game in the series hands down though, words cannot describe how much I love the game. If i'm a fanboy of any of the games in the series, its 6.(7 is ok but doesn't come close to the classic ones, 6 and behind.)

final fantasy is 1 of my favorite games(besides metroid,zelda,mario, and donkey kong

Even if the world ended, and ruin and death are all around, hope remains. Hope for a better tomorrow, to find the friends one has lost, to chase new dreams. That song is the new hope, that the World of Ruin can one day return to Balance...hope that no destruction could ever wipe out

stop fliping us off edgar (if you have played this game and you look at edgar while he uses a spell then you will see what i am talking about :) )

Btw Edgar is my favorite character!

• Like 1

I freaking love final fantasy 6, just finished my first actual play through of the game on my snes, I first played the game on my snes when it was called 3 along with 2 which is actually 4. Six is my favorite game in the series hands down though, words cannot describe how much I love the game. If i'm a fanboy of any of the games in the series, its 6.(7 is ok but doesn't come close to the classic ones, 6 and behind.)

Btw Edgar is my favorite character!

6 is an awesome game but 4 has always been my favorite :P

I agree that 8 was not the best, but out of those you listed, 8 scores higher. 11 wasn't so bad, but it was a bit slow to pick up as an MMO. 13 had a good story, but it was far too linear. Just walking forward, kill things, watch a cutscene, progress the story. And 14... Oh, it was just terrible, and everyone realized it. There's a reason it was shut down and they are making a new 14 altogether, which actually looks promising. 9, 10, 7, and 6 are my personal favorites. To me, the last true Final Fantasy was 10.

• Like 1

All action-oriented FF games rock. The rest suck.

Crystal Chronicles, Dissidia, Type-0; you get the idea.

-- Transmitted by an ancient satellite from across the cosmic web. Or my cellphone, if you prefer.

Loved the original Crystal Chronicles for gamecube and Dissidia 012 was my shit. They need to make a new one with online battles built right in because I could not get xlink kai to work for me. And XII was an excellent game too. No Final Fantasy has ever challenged me ike that one did. Never got around to playing Type-0. Is there any word an american release yet do you know? Hell I'd even take a PAL release, as long as I can understand it. But I wouldn't go as far as saying the rest suck because that's just not true.

I just played the Japanese version for a few hours. Sure, I had no idea what was going on, or what a lot of the menus said, but the gameplay was damn fun. A little bit like Kingdom Heart's battle system.

-- Transmitted by an ancient satellite from across the cosmic web. Or my cellphone, if you prefer.

I just played the Japanese version for a few hours. Sure, I had no idea what was going on, or what a lot of the menus said, but the gameplay was damn fun. A little bit like Kingdom Heart's battle system.

Maybe someone will eventually make an english patch for it. At this point I think it's safe to say that it won't be released outside of Japan. I hated playing Dissidia in Japanese so I figured I would wait for an american release for type-0. Honestly how can you enjoy a game to it's fullest when you can't understand its story? The only Japanese game I could tolerate playing was the Bleach:Heat the Soul series because I already knew the story and I mostly fought with my friends in it. Dissidia was different just because equips and abilities come into play.

Final Fantasy IX is also my favorite; it had the most interesting characters and I enjoyed the battle system, though I wish that you wouldn't automatically go over limit. Final Fantasy VIII I didn't like too much; the story felt rather flat and the leveling up thing kinda annoyed me (the enemies leveled up with you), but I really loved some of the maps. I really like the opening song of IX, and Jesters of the Moon is a really fun tune.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.