An Eternal War

Shadow Fire

The Search

The ground quivers as an immense increase of power surges forth from within the last known location of Kusai. With determination to keep the prophecy from coming to light, Shadow Fire emerges, complete with a massive power increase of his own. Sending forth the almighty Valfodr, he is successful in managing to sap a great deal of his foe's energy. However, it was not enough. Her powers exponentially increasing, Kusai endured the assault and launched a counterattack.

Although the retaliatory attack was nowhere near enough to faze him, Shadow Fire was forced to change his methods, and set off, in the direction he last detected Finlandcycles. What could this spell out?

...ar me? I am calling to you... the mortal... Naxylldritt...

Entry FC-0197

I have been in grievous error all along. The Chosen stand as a gift to the world, symbiotic guardians of stability designed specifically to contain the forces exuded by Kusai. I was a fool to think I could handle this on my own; now more than ever, this is clear to me. At the closing of this log, I will command my underlings to cease any and all hostilities and plans for future assaults against the Chosen--and, by the same token, the GCN Defenders as well. This conflict has evolved beyond a war among us mere mortals; there are forces that no one can control at work, warring for dominance, and to not take shelter behind one side or another likely means death in the crossfire. I have never been a patron of a short life and painful death. This is the only option that makes sense.

I am at a loss as to what I should do with the results of Project Maple. Ours is the pinnacle of weaponry, surpassing everything humanity has achieved thus far, but as it stands it pales in comparison to the behemoths who front the fields of battle. Still, it is not too late for me to undo my mistakes. If Shadow Fire can make use of our successes, then he will have my assistance. I have spent a long time demanding faith from those who follow me; perhaps it is time I returned the favor.

--N.

It seems that the power of the kusai has taken near full control over the chosen! Kusai alone cannot do much, but now that this parasite has found a host, all hope will be lost if we do not act soon...

The thing with the chosen and kusai, is that whenever kusai's power has a surge, the chosen has received more power than the threat kusai. Has the chosen been un-willingly manipulating the horrible might of the kusai?

Could it be that the prophecy never said that the finlandcycles were to take the power for their own, but could it mean that they take it away thus saving the gcn? Could the combined might of the three factions be enough? Seems you have a new reason to use project maple finlandcycles... This place needs saving gcn defenders... what good is world domination if there is no world evil magistrate...

there is now very little hope, but all together on a temporary truce(sort of), we may be able to put a stop to the chosen, and a stop to the true evil, kusai!!!!!

Arrival of a Chosen

Shadow Fire has arrived at the new headquarters of Finlandcycles.
Initiating telepathic link...

Naxylldritt... you are aware of the power of Kusai, are you not? This demon seeks the total destruction of everything in the cosmos. Do not be fooled by her rainbows. They are quite lethal. I have approached you because I can sense that you have discovered the folly of this battle. I offer you an ultimatum. If you shall cease any aggressive action towards myself and my protege, we shall do the same. We shall also protect everyone possible, but this is not a possibility if we must constantly defend ourselves from diminutive attacks. Every time we have attacked, it has been due to your involvement in the reawakening of Kusai. We wish you no harm, but you still persisted, and have begun the awakening process. Let us implement a cease-fire, so that we may focus primarily on Kusai.

• 1 month later...
The Day of Reckoning

Approximately 7 days have passed since the day that was prophecised to be the end of the world. The sky suddenly darkens, and the entire planet begins to tremble. Immense power suddenly erupts forth, announcing the return of Kusai's true form. Eerie rainbows are surrounding this great beast, their beauty masking the destructive power that they hold.

With no other choices, Shadow Fire is released from his final failsafe, and begins to ebb a great power of his own. Casting his all-seeing gaze upon the people of the world, he realises that their fate lies upon him alone. With a soft sigh, he vanishes, off to wage a cataclysmic war that will determine whether life in the cosmos shall exist, or if it will only be a distant memory.

As the all consuming rainbows of the apocolypse begin to devour the world, laughter begins to emanate from the headquarters of the evil magistrate...

This prophecy... for fate cannot be changed, this prophecy is not the entire proof, kusai has awoken, but not as the prophecy has stated...

What are you trying to protect shadow fire? What was written in the prophecy that you could not allow our eyes to see? Could there something far worse than the awakening?

Fate, but a twisted stream of time, one who's path cannot be changed... what devestation could you not have foretold, and what purpose? Kusai has awokened and still the final

mystery has yet to surface!

Edited by epicebilninja

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.